****Khalsa Aid! Amazing Seva****

singh1986

Picture yourself in the 17th or 18th century fighting in the Khalsa army, would you trust your fellow Sikhs?

There's a difference in trust and worldly practicality, if you look into it all you'll realize getting a blow taken to you (ie someone cheating you) really shouldn't matter to a Gursikh. Sure, you have to be careful and avoid such things, but not trusting anyone really, really says something.

You should rethink what you said imo instead of clinging on it like a blind individual.

That khalsa army that once existed does not exist anymore if it did then there would be no beadbi today... Yes but I am not a gursikh and my thinking has never let me waver from naam simran.. This thinking is true, everyone has god in them but are their qualities like god? Everyone is like a pick pocketer looking for their own interest no one is there for you.. so why waste your time trusting someone.

Like I said only have faith, trust and love in waheguru.... Everything and everyone that has not let you down and broken your trust will eventually do so (This is a gurantee).

It is not negativity but practical thinking lol.. Seriously I don't care if I don't achieve anything in life as long as I have waheguru's name and faith in him then I am satisfied...

Selfish mentality too its a wonder that your not living in a cave. One need's to acheive a lot in life before they can have full faith and be blessed by Satguru.

Selfish mentality too its a wonder that your not living in a cave. One need's to acheive a lot in life before they can have full faith and be blessed by Satguru.

Yes I am very selfish... Anyway what do you mean that one needs to acheive a lot in life before they are blessed?

You mean in terms of money, career etc ? lol