Amrit Di Shakti - *Video*

Singh559

On another note:

I'm in a similar situation, but I don't know how to ask my parents or even how to approach them. The thing i fear the most is their reply so i'm reluctant to talk to them about many things, including taking amrit. I have a really, really big feeling they would say it would distract me from my studies (my mom), I'm sure my dad would support it since he has taken amrit. I just don't know how to approach them at all. The next amrit sanchar is next month.

On another note:

I'm in a similar situation, but I don't know how to ask my parents or even how to approach them. The thing i fear the most is their reply so i'm reluctant to talk to them about many things, including taking amrit. I have a really, really big feeling they would say it would distract me from my studies (my mom), I'm sure my dad would support it since he has taken amrit. I just don't know how to approach them at all. The next amrit sanchar is next month.

amrit peevo sadar chir jivo

guru gobind singh maharaj di khushiya lavo

and only who take amrit can go to sachkhand so u have to see how important amrit is

as i have taken amrit myself i am very glad that waheguru blessed me with amrit

and only who take amrit can go to sachkhand so u have to see how important amrit is

I know this for a fact that amrit is not the only way to sachkand there are many other paths. So please don't misinform the sangat.. I have met brahmgianis that have merged with akal purakh without taking kande amrit. So this concept is false first test this theory of yours practically rather than saying what you have heard.

I agree with with both posts, but it was the gift Guru Gobind Singh Ji, the 100% guarantee if we follow the teachings of the 10 gurus - Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. We're gifted with shaster, bana, simran, and bani to help us meet waheguru...taking amrit, from what I know (correct me if i'm wrong), is symbolically killing yourself in this life. A very, very deep thing if you begin to think about it.

I still have no idea how to approach or ask.

You can surely talk to your mom, but there is a small chance she will understand. She is not going through what you are. The desire to take Amrit can be only understood by those who have taken it and who are ready to take it. Others are pretty much clueless. The best way to approach this is not in the form of a question, but as in saying you are going to do it. If you leave the opportunity for anyone to say no, then your mom or someone else will take the opportunity to say no. Be polite and say you NEED to take Amrit.

You need to take amrit from panj or get naam from a brahmgiani(both are same) if you want spirtual progress. Take a step towards this as soon as possible as you don't know when you will die... So don't put it of..

TBH honest with maharaj's kirpa I have taken both naam from brahmgiani and taken amrit so there is no difference but you got to remember taking amrit is ONLY THE BEGINNING. The Journey afterwards is very difficult (in terms if rehit and spirtual progress) but has to be walked on..

You need to take amrit from panj or get naam from a brahmgiani(both are same) if you want spirtual progress. Take a step towards this as soon as possible as you don't know when you will die... So don't put it of..

TBH honest with maharaj's kirpa I have taken both naam from brahmgiani and taken amrit so there is no difference but you got to remember taking amrit is ONLY THE BEGINNING. The Journey afterwards is very difficult (in terms if rehit and spirtual progress) but has to be walked on..

Which Maryada of Guru Sahib puts so called naam from a brahmgiani and Amrit from Punj Pyare as the same? Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji the true brahmgiani, the true Guru instructed us to take Amrit from the Punj Pyare, where did he instruct us either take naam from brahmgiani or take Amrit from Punj Pyare, which is the same?

If you read my reply before, this was aimed at ppl saying that only taking amrit by panj leads to sackhand only but this was incorrect. There are many diff paths as I highlighted above saying that naam from brahmgiani gives you the same result... Taking amrit is 1 way but there are other ways as well... They are all 100% guaranteed..

If you read my reply before, this was aimed at ppl saying that only taking amrit by panj leads to sackhand only but this was incorrect. There are many diff paths as I highlighted above saying that naam from brahmgiani gives you the same result... Taking amrit is 1 way but there are other ways as well... They are all 100% guaranteed..

Aren't they all promises and symbolically powerful in a way. It's the path you take after that defines everything.