Amrit Di Shakti - *Video*

Singh559

If you read my reply before, this was aimed at ppl saying that only taking amrit by panj leads to sackhand only but this was incorrect. There are many diff paths as I highlighted above saying that naam from brahmgiani gives you the same result... Taking amrit is 1 way but there are other ways as well... They are all 100% guaranteed..

And I asked you for a Maryada of Guru Sahib's that states Naam from a Brahmgiani is the samething as taking Amrit from Punj Pyare? You might think it gives the same result, but I'm asking for correct sources here.

Then tell me where Guru Sahib said either taking Amrit from Punj Pyare or taking Naam from Brahmgiani or any other path you believe is equally to taking Amrit is an alternative and/or equal?

It sounds to me that you are putting words in Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji's mouth.

only five you may diagree but you clearly haven't met a brahmgiani.. So why talk the talk when you haven't walked the walk...

What difference is there between guru ji and brahmgianis?

So whatever a brahgiani says is true if he gives naam then there is no difference in guru ji giving amrit to you personally.

Har harjan dohi ik he bib beechar kish nahe

God and god's lovers are 1 dicussing differences are futile.

Tuhi muhi muhi tuhi antar kesa

you are me and I am you and there is no difference

Brahmgiani aap parmesher

Brahmgiani is god himself

See there is no difference... Doesn't need marada to prove anything when gurbani itself gives the authority to brahmgianis. (I suggest you read the 13th astpadhi of sukhmani sahib part). If give gurbani gives authority to brahmgianis then it is the same as guru gobind singh ji saying it..

Simples

only five you may diagree but you clearly haven't met a brahmgiani.. So why talk the talk when you haven't walked the walk...

What difference is there between guru ji and brahmgianis?

So whatever a brahgiani says is true if he gives naam then there is no difference in guru ji giving amrit to you personally.

Har harjan dohi ik he bib beechar kish nahe

God and god's lovers are 1 dicussing differences are futile.

If you were going to give this response then I should have wrote it up myself and said this is what Redrum is going to say back. So in other words you have no source, no Maryada, no nothing telling you Amrit from Punj Pyare and Naam from Brahmgiani is the same. As a Sikh, stop putting words in Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji's mouth.

The difference from Brahmgiani is that a Brahmgiani is not the True Guru. They get their state from The TrueGuru, which is Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. You cannot replace Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji with a Brahmgiani. And a True Brahmgiani will never sit as or act in anyway as the TrueGuru. The Palki of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji is for Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji ONLY. Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji gave Guruship to Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji not Brahmgiani.

And stop throwing around Gurbani, just to prove your own ways. If the above line of Gurbani applied here then Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji would not have got Guruship alone, as the eternal Guru, but Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji would have added a Brahmgiani and Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji are the eternal Guru together and equally.

And how do you know if i haven't met a Brahmgiani? Leave the personal stuff out or I'll start on you.

I gave you gurbani to answer your questions but you don't agree with it, so what's the point.. I diagree with most your points and I can use gurbani to prove them wrong but your just going to say your twisting gurbani to suit your needs lol

You know what, if you ever meet a brahmgiani ask them these questions, which I have already asked:

Can a brahmgiani give naam?

Second what difference is there between god and a brahmgiani?

Then you will see.

In the meantime lets agree to disagree.<_<

P.S. Also ask them what the def of satguru is as clearly you don't know...Then take it like a man lol

I gave you gurbani to answer your questions but you don't agree with it, so what's the point.. I diagree with most your points and I can use gurbani to prove them wrong but your just going to say your twisting gurbani to suit your needs lol

You put down one line of Gurbani and now you have proved your point. Taking one line of Gurbani can be used to prove manmat stuff. A person with your gyan should know that.

You know what, if you ever meet a brahmgiani ask them these questions, which I have already asked:

Can a brahmgiani give naam?

Second what difference is there between god and a brahmgiani?

I already answered this question, but you fail to answer my questions. Here I'll copy and paste the answer to your question and my answers to you. The difference from Brahmgiani is that a Brahmgiani is not the True Guru. They get their state from The TrueGuru, which is Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. You cannot replace Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji with a Brahmgiani. And a True Brahmgiani will never sit as or act in anyway as the TrueGuru. The Palki of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji is for Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji ONLY. Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji gave Guruship to Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji not Brahmgiani.

And stop throwing around Gurbani, just to prove your own ways. If the above line of Gurbani applied here then Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji would not have got Guruship alone, as the eternal Guru, but Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji would have added a Brahmgiani and Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji are the eternal Guru together and equally.

I said ask those question to a brahmgiani, obviously your not a brahmgiani (You don't have the gyan to answer them NO OFFENCE)... Also read sukhmani sahib part and see what I mean... I have no gyan so this what I have learnt from brahmgianis and sri guru granth sahib

Anyway do what I said it will really help you to clear your doubts...

Good luck

I said ask those question to a brahmgiani, obviously your not a brahmgiani (You don't have the gyan to answer them NO OFFENCE)... Also read sukhmani sahib part and see what I mean... I have no gyan so this what I have learnt from brahmgianis and sri guru granth sahib

Anyway do what I said it will really help you to clear your doubts...

Good luck

Then tell us which Brahmgiani you learned it off from. It's one not to back up your post and it's even worse to throw your beliefs on someone else, so you don't have to answer the questions.

Watch Redrum run and hide now that I asked him which Brahmgiani have told him about Naam of Brahmgiani.

I'm not going to reveal the brahmgiani but all I will say is that they have a kutia in wolverhampton in their name....

But another brahmgiani has answered the questions before..... his name is sant jagjit singh ji harkhowal. Here is the link you can download the links to the questions he says that

naam can be given by a brahmgiani... Also your in luck only five he also tells you the definition of satguru as well (please listen to it, it will really really help you). Also you will learn how the bhagats got mukti... Anyway enjoy this will be an eye opener for you.. But remember we're all learning so don't get too disheartened.

Here's the link and in that webpage it has audio files where you can listen to them.

http://www.sikhphilo...-harkhowal.html

Watch Redrum run and hide now that I asked him which Brahmgiani have told him about Naam of Brahmgiani.

Oh please lol

P.S. Listen to the parts about krishan Maharaj as well that will help you as well as you don't think they were in sachkand but they are all one... You will see..

6. In Kalyug, can Sachkhand be attained without Khande Batte Da Amrit ?

- Sant ji said, whoever did naam di kaamie from any bhek will attain sackhand. There are many ways to meet Vahiguroo, whosoever did naam kaamie after receiving spiritual discourses from saints will get to sachkhand. However, there is only condition, sant/mahapursh should be pooran gyanvan/bhramgyani. He/she could be from any matt, jatt/patt.So regardless of them being sikh a brahmgiani can give naam only and doesn't matter what religion they are from.

7. Did the devi/devtae (Krishan Bhagwan etc) attain Sachkhand, if so how, because in Bachitar Natak Guru Ji states they all got lost in maya and that why Guru Ji had to come?

- Sant ji said, krishan maharaj is also avtar of vahiguroo, he is always in sachkhand. Wherever he steps, that place becomes sachkhand.

8. Are the bhatts/bhagats who have their writings in Guru granth Sahib Ji, actually the Devi/Devtae reborn and attained SachKhand through Guru Ji?

- Sant ji said, guru maharaj took gurbani from bhagats who were mukht(liberated). They were mukht before sri guru nanak dev ji came in physical form. Vahiguroo is only one, vahiguroo is the one takes avtar from ages to ages. Some people call him narsingh, raam, krishan, sri guru nanak dev ji etc there all one. To see any distination or have any partiality is work of agyani pursh(ignorant ones) not aim or work of gyanvan bhramgyanis.