Amrit Di Shakti - *Video*

Singh559

Btw Sant Jajit singh wasn't the brahmgiani I was talking about but they have the same views... as brahmgianis are 1 and knowledge is same. Let us learn from them and our misunderstandings be cleared.

I hope I helped you Only five next time I will not be spoon feeding you this... Just agree to disagree ok:sleep:

WJKK WJKF

It's amazing how most of the Sikh Kaum doesn't consult Bhai Gurdass Ji's varan for the ultimate clarification and understanding, please read the vaan below and question the bramgiani's on how comes their view is different from Bhai Gurdaas Ji???

Even further info in the Varan of Bhai Gurdas, and those that mention Kalki avtar coming back...well all is revealed here ::

ਬਿਸਨ ਲਏ ਅਵਤਾਰ ਦਸ ਵੈਰ ਵਿਰੋਧ ਜੋਧ ਸੰਘਾਰੇ ।

bisan|aay avataar das vair virodh jodh sanghaaray|

Visnu incarnated ten times and decimated his opposing warriors.

Line 1

ਮਛ ਕਛ ਵੈਰਾਹ ਰੂਪਿ ਹੋਇ ਨਰਸਿੰਘੁ ਬਾਵਨ ਬਉਧਾਰੇ ।

machh kachh vairaah roopi hoi narasinghu baavan baudhaaray|

The incarnations in the forms of fish, tortoise, swine, man-lion, dwarf and Buddha etc. have happened.

Line 2

ਪਰਸਰਾਮੁ ਰਾਮੁ ਕਿਸਨੁ ਹੋਇ ਕਿਲਕਿ ਕਲਕੀ ਅਤਿ ਅਹੰਕਾਰੇ ।

parasaraamu raamu kisanu hoi kilaki kalakee ati ahankaaray|

Parsu Ram, Ram, Kisan and very much proud incarnation of Kalki have flourished.

Line 3

ਖਤ੍ਰੀ ਮਾਰਿ ਇਕੀਹ ਵਾਰ ਰਾਮਾਇਣ ਕਰਿ ਭਾਰਥ ਭਾਰੇ ।

khatree maari ikeeh vaar raamaain kari bhaarad bhaaray|

Ram was hero of Ramayan, and kisan was all in the mahabharat.

Line 4

ਕਾਮ ਕਰੋਧੁ ਨ ਸਾਧਿਓ ਲੋਭੁ ਮੋਹ ਅਹੰਕਾਰੁ ਨ ਮਾਰੇ ।

kaam karodhu n saadhiao|obhu moh ahankaaru n maaray|

But the lust and anger were not sublimited and greed, infatuation and ego were not eschewed.

Line 5

ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਨ ਭੇਟਿਆ ਸਾਧਸੰਗਤਿ ਸਹਲਗ ਨ ਸਾਰੇ ।

satigur purakhu n bhaytiaa saadhasangati sahalag n saaray|

None remembered the true Guru (God) and nobody benefited himself in the holy congregation.

Line 6

ਹਉਮੈ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਕਾਰਿ ਵਿਕਾਰੇ ॥੮॥

haumai andari kaari vikaaray ॥8॥

All acted arrogantly being full of evil propensities.

I guarantee that if you asked the brahmgianis about bhai gurdas Ji's varan then they will reply and do veechar of them straight away. There is a reason why for e.g. sant jagjit singh says what he says. Every question you ask them is replied back without any doubt they truely have gian.. It's just that we doubt and think that our understanding is greater than the brahmgianis, which causes problems but your underestimating them by saying that don't they use bhai gurdas ji's varan. Obviously they do know about them but maybe the way we interpret them is wrong and english translations arn't always right and fully in context... Why don't you ask them to do veechar next time I'm 100% sure your doubts about this will be cleared.

But NEVER NEVER think and limit brahmgianis knowledge that is a big mistake your making and saying that it is different from bhai gurdas ji.. You need to first ask a brahmgiani to do bibek for you then you'll see...

Admin Note: Look, don't know about you, but we Sikhs have Sahib Siri Guru Granth Sahib Jee, the supreme BrahmGyani, and that is the end of it. The Panj Piyare have been given the authority to give Naam in Gurmat, end of story.