Need Help Creating A Schedule/Routine

gurmzz

Im just wondering on ur thoughts abt what we shud do in our daily lives besides nitnem

like how many minutes shud we do meditation/simran...how much exercise..how much study and all that =]

p.s. im in high school, so high schoolers/college goers i wud love to hear abt ur experiences :)

WJKK WJKF!

WAHEGURU THIS IS A TOUGHIE BUT LETS SEE

NAAM IS LIKE 1

EVERYTHING ELSE IS LIKE 0000

THE FIRST THING U GOTTA DO IS GET THE NAAM IN PLACE

MEMORIZE UR BANIS THIS HELPS SO MUCH MEMORIZE ASAP

A GOOD WAY TO MEMORIZE, GET A MALA AND DO A PAURI OR SHABAD FROM NITNEM ON THAT MALA OVER AND OVER AGAIN ALL DAY ULL GET IT :)

IT HELPS ALOT

REMEMBER IF THE 1 (NAAM) IS NOT THERE THN NO MATTER HOW MANY ZEROS U HAVE (UR GOOD IN STUDIES , UR FIT, POPULAR ECT) THEY WILL HAVE NO VALUE

BUT EVERYTHING U DO IN THE LOVE OF THE NAAM WIL BE GREAT

LOVE UR STUDIES STUDY ALL U CAN BECAUSE IT BRINGS U CLOSER TO GOD WITHOUT GIAN WE R NOTHING

LISTEN TO KIRTAN WHILE U EXERSISE

N THIS IS A BIG TIP WHICH HELPS

IF ALL UR WORK DOESNT GET DONE IT IS IN GODS HUKAM PRAY FOR GOD TO GET UR WORK DONE EACH DAY AND WHATEVER IS LEFT IS GODS

AS LONG AS WE THINK WE R RUNNIONG THE SHOW WE HAVE NO PEACE

JAB LAG JANAI MUJH TAY KICH HOYE TAB AIS KO SUKH NAHI KOAY

THIS USED TO B A PROB FOR ME I WUD CRY THAT I DIDNT GET MY WORK DUN

I WAS DUMB

NOW I DONT WORRY I JUST TRUST GOD AND GO ABOUT MY ROUTINE

WHATS DONE IS GREAT WHATS NOT IS HUKAM

HOPE THIS HELPS

WJKK WJKF

Great reply to a great question, just want to add some goals to the yur great plan.

1.Naam/simran/Gurbani reading should be a target of about 2.5 hours daily- big target but can be split to make it easier when starting out.

2. Physical workout - target should be at least 1 hour daily- and it should be of a cardio nature.

3. Daily seva at a Guru ghar and sangat should also be a daily target of about 1 hour or more.

my 2cents- lots to be getting on with, if done there is not doubt at all no doubt you will over time become an effective human being towards all goals in life, no matter what the challanege.