175 Guru Asthaan In Pakistan?

ghatak

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

sangat ji i came across in guru granth sahib katha by giani thakur singh ji saying that there are 175 guru asthaans of which only 10 are in good condition and rest are in bad condition. and we need to do somth about that

he mentioned there is photo album which he saw and felt sad afterwards

does anyone know anything about this album? if anyone please share

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

vgjkkvgjkf

in Pakistan, gurdwarae are in a very bad state. many are now masjids. some are shops and others are just abandoned. some are used by the homeless and smell of human excreta. its very bad. Once a Pakistani told me he used to play cricket in an abandoned gurdwara as he was growing up.

Gurdwara is now a Library

abandoned Gurughar - painfull to watch:

the saddest thing to see is, all the sarovars around the gurdwaras are dried up.

I must say, in Punjab, India my family live in jhalandhar. There is only one Muslim family in our pind. Behind our house, there is a masjid which is totally unused. My mums relatives clean it every Friday out of respect that it was once a place where Gods name was praised. To this day, they still keep the unused masjid clean. On my next visit I plan to make a video of it and put up on youtube.

Bhul chuk maaf.

vgjkkvgjkf

in Pakistan, gurdwarae are in a very bad state. many are now masjids. some are shops and others are just abandoned. some are used by the homeless and smell of human excreta. its very bad. Once a Pakistani told me he used to play cricket in an abandoned gurdwara as he was growing up.

Gurdwara is now a Library

abandoned Gurughar - painfull to watch:

the saddest thing to see is, all the sarovars around the gurdwaras are dried up.

I must say, in Punjab, India my family live in jhalandhar. There is only one Muslim family in our pind. Behind our house, there is a masjid which is totally unused. My mums relatives clean it every Friday out of respect that it was once a place where Gods name was praised. To this day, they still keep the unused masjid clean. On my next visit I plan to make a video of it and put up on youtube.

Bhul chuk maaf.

But does anyone know anything about that photo album told by Giani Thakur Singh Ji Patiale wale?

please enlighten me on that one

Tara Singh the traitor is to blame along with the entire Sikh Qoum what nation leaves their Mecca and decides to throw in their lot with the Hindus ansewer the sikhs and stupid leaders like tara Singh undercover Hindu agent

i think its wholly inappropriate to compare gursikhi with the islamic cult (and yes by definition it is a cult!).... this is happening way to often on this message board. Islamic traditions, morals, ethics, approaches to life, law, systems, culture, ways of worship, ideology of God etc etc is totally different to ours.

unlike islam sikhi does not

-allow Sikhs to lie to bring others into the faith

-allow men to runn around foot loose and fancy free, marrying and impregnating 4 (some say up to 8) women and female children and insist they are Islam

- kill other human beings who stray from sikhi

-promote turning each country sikhi one after the other

-promote looting homes of Jews and Christians and taking their wives as ‘way booty’

-Sikh does not promote that every other faith is inferior

… sure we could have done all of the above, and claimed some land in the process but were not like them. An ideal Sikh looks to his Satguru’s and Gubani Sahib. A Muslim studies the life of mohammed who evidently:

-force married a jewish woman Safiyah who was said to be ‘incomparably beautiful’ on the same day he killed her husband and farther

-married a child and didn’t sleep with her till she was 9 because apparently that was when she had her period

-practiced idol worship… he kissed the black stone in mecca believing it takes his sins. This is still practiced today at haaj.

-he had a female poet ‘Asma Bint Marwan’ killed while she was breastfeeding her infant child – how brave!!

(research the above… muslims do not deny any of this, rather they provide justification)

Muslims (in generall) have earned their wealth through prostitution of their souls, conscience and their religion…

I would not recommend any person, least of all Sikhs compare history and ownership of lands with Muslims, I mean for god sake… they practice Mufakhathat!

i do get your point, how can we be separated from our lands, but at the same time.... how many of us would go back challenge the gvt and take care of the Gurdwarae in Pakistan?

NO MORE actually...... :sleep:

Out of these Historic Gurughars....only a handfull have parkash of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji' & are well taken care off.These are:

Gurdwara Nankana Sahib (1-3 gurdwaras in Nankana Sahib also have parkash)

Gurdwara Dera Sahib(Where Guru Arjan Dev Ji got Shaheedi)

Gurdwara Panja Sahib.

Gurdwara Bhai Joga Singh ji in Peshawar is still in very good condition, it is also the only self governed Gurdwara in Pakistan where the Sangat runs it. Instead of the corrupt PSGPC(controlled by corrupt Pakis) .

The most unfortunate thing is Gurdwara Janam Asthan Guru Raam Das ji, in Lahore. Where Parkash of 4th Sri Guru ji took place, does not even have parkash of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. I heard there are only like 10 Sikh families in Lahore.

Here is a proper list of some KNOWN Gurughars, many dont exist anymore :sad: :sad: :sad: :

http://www.allaboutsikhs.com/gurudwaras-in-pakistan/historical-gurudwaras-in-pakistan.html

some historic Gurughars have just become abandoned building & are being occupied illegally .

International Sikh Sangat really need to do something...

paneer monster stick to topic! <_<