Beadbi Of Guru Granth Shaib At Karishma'S Marriage

kookeer

Guest SarabjeetSingh

I take back my previous reply . I mean ofcourse Guru is most important to us . Sometimes we care more about what other people think .

Our guru should be our top priority .

I'm not favoring any Giani over Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, I'm just stating the reasons WHY this is happening. Be real.

Okay, i'm put it in simple terms. Show proof that this kirtan jatha, Harbans Singh Jagadhariwale, is not financially fit. This guy and his kirtan jatha is one of the most famous in the Sikh community. Don't bring up Giani Thakur Singh ji video here because it does not apply here. If you brought it up on some pindu kirtan Jatha then it would hold, but not here. It's you who needs to be real about this issue.

Okay, i'm put it in simple terms. Show proof that this kirtan jatha, Harbans Singh Jagadhariwale, is not financially fit. This guy and his kirtan jatha is one of the most famous in the Sikh community. Don't bring up Giani Thakur Singh ji video here because it does not apply here. If you brought it up on some pindu kirtan Jatha then it would hold, but not here. It's you who needs to be real about this issue.

Instead of creating a hostile environment, which I do because I feel threatened to post, why don't you just educate the person? I didn't know it was Harbans SIngh Jughadhari Wale, if I did I wouldn't have made the connection. Where's the love?

Sorry for my mistake.

Instead of creating a hostile environment, which I do because I feel threatened to post, why don't you just educate the person? I didn't know it was Harbans SIngh Jughadhari Wale, if I did I wouldn't have made the connection. Where's the love?

Sorry for my mistake.

It say right in the post that start this thread that Ragi Harbans Singh Jughadhari is doing the kirtan. Don't play games here. Bhai Sahib name is mentioned through out the post that other people posted as well. Now you know that good. Leave it at that.

I dont care who this ragi is or what jatha's hes from, i'd slap him and the giani for allowing this. Untill we start demanding respect for guru sahib from giani's and ragi's and sikhs in general how can we expect outsiders to show respect?!!

I know some on here are going to say "why slap" blah blah blaaaaaah, but ask yourself this, if they did this during Guru Gobind Singh's time do you think a slap is all they would have got?