What To Do ? Having Doubt In Faith On Akal Purakh

Guest SarabjeetSingh

Guest SarabjeetSingh

Sometimes , I feel doubt on Akal Purakh because we have not seen him , never felt him , never experienced him either , and we never can . We are keeping our blind faith in Akal Purakh, but at times , a question comes in my mind that What if Akal Purakh does not even exist ? or Does he really exist ? If we think logically , we cannot prove God .

Also , I think whether believing and praying to God is a waste of time ? and does it our alter our performance in life ? But , then I think maybe he does exist . So many saints can't be wrong and that I may not waste my human life .

thanks if anyone can help me .

huh.gifhuh.gif

Sometimes , I feel doubt on Akal Purakh because we have not seen him , never felt him , never experienced him either , and we never can . We are keeping our blind faith in Akal Purakh, but at times , a question comes in my mind that What if Akal Purakh does not even exist ? or Does he really exist ? If we think logically , we cannot prove God .

Also , I think whether believing and praying to God is a waste of time ? and does it our alter our performance in life ? But , then I think maybe he does exist . So many saints can't be wrong and that I may not waste my human life .

huh.gifhuh.gif

Can you see energy? You can't see energy, but yet here you are using it. The reason why you know it exist is because you see the product of energy, like light, heat, etc. Say someone did not use his brain and tell us how energy creates light, will you be able to know what energy is? no! First you need to build an intellect to understand what is going on and once your able to then you see the product of energy which is light. Think of yourself as a caveman(spirituality is very low) for seeing God. You have not attempted to understand God, or followed the instructions to see God, but in your first attempt, you want to see him. Be it atheist, agnostic, whatever other non believers there are in the world of God, they are all have cavemen knowledge of seeing Sri Waheguru ji.

What is Sri Waheguru ji? First define what he is then tell us if you can feel him or see him.

The path to see Sri Waheguru ji is clear, follow the path of Gurmat and you will see him.

huh.gifhuh.gif

Veer ji, amrit vehle uth ke sirf, 1 month layi 5 baniyaan da paath karo te ardaas karo, you will get the answer yourself.

You cannot get answer to this question Internet. Do it yourself.

No need to ask anyone, ask guru nanak dev ji itself.

Even psychics and spiritualists have an understanding that there is more to life than meets the eye. Saints see things even clearer. The power of god is intertwined with our surroundings and selves, some are able to see it, others to hear and feel it. Others see and feel entities also made by gods power which many are not able to percieve. God is unseen but there is certainly much proof of his existance.

Evil makes us doubt the lord and this is its main purpose. In the absence of light (knowledge of and belief/faith in god) there is darkness. Don't give in to doubt, when you turn your back on your creator you hurt him and will only have pain and suffering. Believe and make a vow never to turn your back, turning your back means embracing the darkness of kalyug, there are only 2 paths, one light and one dark. Every single time I have turned my back I have felt a million times more pain and suffering than i've felt when I believe and have faith. My suffering takes months to overcome (It is overcome only with His grace), for the minute I lose faith I experience so much suffering I lose the will to live. I have come to realise that I am only here for god, to find him and so are you.

Only Faith and love will allow you to delve deeper and deeper into the truth and achieve union with god, who is Truth itself.