Theft at the Gurdwara

GKaur

Guest SikhForLife

ya i was present that night.. i was trying to sleep upstairs when ppl told me the news.. and the sad part is .. none of the video cameras were working !..

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

What is really fishy is the fact that there are actually 2 cameras on each golik and they are all functional, one can see this if they go into the committee office, but on the night of the robberies they were mysteriously turned off...hmmmm, makes you wonder if there has been foul play by the new dixie gurdwara committee! In addition there have already been 5 robberis in less then a month but when the gurdwara was run by the old committe there was not even 5 robberies in 5 years. Why isnt the committee making a big deal out of this situation and why are they claiming that they have caught the culprits when the police say this is false, they are definitly hiding something! :T:

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

yes dese guys shud be punsihed to da max, waheguru ji will punish dem.

der was a giani u stole money from da golak ova hear ohmy.gif but da other bhai sahib ji hu was da head giani ji(trust me very chardikala wale singh ney) caught da theif an told da commette an da commiteete sed get evidence an wen bhai sahib made video of da guy an gave to da commette da commette terminatedd bhai saihb from his job :wub: because da commette got shares from da money taken wacko.gif now bhai sahib ji lives in his own house an holds reansabhais an all at his homes does keertans an all on da weekends with all da singhs......evn better den wen he was at gurudwara he ses grin.gif

waheguru ji will punish dem severly.......an we gotta wrk together to not let dese knind of ppl into da gurudwaras in da first place.

bhulchukmafjio!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

this happened around 12-1 in the morning. there were about 20 singhs standing at one side of dixie gurdwara outside. the people that grabbed the golak took it out the side door to the other side of the gurdwara, cracked it open and took all the bills. left all the change. and then left the golak there. a couple cars went out looking for the car. we found nothing. but then 5 min after we were back, we saw a van driving around in the parking lot with white guys in it. and a singh said he saw white guys drive off at about the time the golak was stolen. we went chasing those guys with 3 cars. they drove into a police station. the police said they would investigate. those guys were part of the cleaning service for the gurdwara. as far as i know, the committee was called and they said the cameras were running. dont know what happened with that tho.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

ohmy.gif SHOCKING!!! ohmy.gif

yea dats rite simran.dese guys shuld get punished .its way better now. giani jee (very chardi kala valey singh jee) is starting to do keertan in a jatha style .dats hectik :TH: !!! n da simran programs,nitnem, asa dee // and keertan prgrams r gone wayyyy better now dan b4. mo keertanias comin...anand da keertan hunda hunn. ^_^ sangats increasing aswell..dey r on our side :wub:

da committee sux :v ;) . da onli thing we need is ...mo r

einsbaain. Sooner or later dese monnay committee people will get punished. their turn is comin. i juz cant wait fo our jatha commitee to establish. den deres gona b laods ov keeertan prgrams specailly reinsbaian n everyone can do keertan together. and NO POLITICS :cool: :TH:

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Vaheguroo jee ka khalsa Vaheguroo jee kee fateh

I went to pick up my brother from the Gurudwara that night as he had been playing hockey It was around 12:15 in the morning.

There was a HUGE crowd of ppl outside including many well known faces.

Now I could easily say that one of those singhs stole the money, but i have no evidence.

So PLEASE before you start pointing fingers, get your facts straight and get some evidence. If the police are investigating let them do their job. You are NOT the police and therefore are spreading rumours and judging people. How is it certain that few in the commitee are thieves? Did i miss something? If I did please fill me in.

Please refrain from accusing people and calling them theives.

Thank you

Vaheguroo jee ka khalsa Vaheguroo jee kee fateh