Sangat Opinion On Wikileaks/Julian Assange?

N30S1NGH

I just wanted to get sangat opinion on wikileaks and julian assange?

I think he is doing great service to humanity.. He deserves an noble peace prize. I been reading quite about him and watching his videos.. I m really inspired by him.

Wikileaks truly shows an power of pen. I like to invoke discussion of some of things he said which was very striking. He said-

History shows any political reform came after un-authorized disclosure of documents.

Also he gave an example of this type of journalism bought political reform in kenya, where after the leak 10% of votes shifted, political party which was supposed to win didn't win because of leaks from wikileaks?

Do you think wikileaks can bring revolution of political reforms through public and media? or public and media organizations will be hyped up for period of time then go back to their corporate slavery?

On that note, his next target is corporate leaks? What you guys think? Would be enough to bring radical changes in wall street?

Your opinion please?

Also since we are at this topic, I think Sikhs across the world should take some inspiration from julian assange and start sting journalism projects in India and across abroad, expose corrupt gurdwara committee members, fake sadhs and corrupt SGPC politicians.

Taking it all at face value, I think its a positive thing. The leaks are issues we kind of suspected all along, but had no evidence to prove. The problem is that these leaks won't change anything long term. Security will be tightened up to paranoid levels and nothing like this will ever be allowed to happen again.

You only have to look at most of the American media who are refusing to air any Wikileaks findings, as they thinks its unpatriotic. Now either they've been forced to take this stance, or the media really does think this way. Same problem in Russia.

The cynic in me thinks these leaks are no accident. Look at it this way - America actually comes across as restrained and considered. I don't know - I think there's more to this than meets the eye. Or it could also be genuine....I'm confused!!!! :huh::lol: