Searchable Sarbloh Granth

gurs1kh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa || Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh ||

I am working on a searchable Sarbloh Granth and need some help.

Right now I am typing up the Steek that was published by Budha Dal. The problem is that if I work on it alone at the pace that I am (about 7-15 pages daily), it will take about 6 months to complete. So I thought of having a group work on this.

The best way I think of doing this is making a MSN group so we can easily upload what we have done and others can easily view it.

Anyone willing to help, please reply.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa || Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh ||

Isn't the sevadaars going to need a Bir of Sri Sarbloh Granth?

I don't have a Bir either. I am using one I found online. Which reminds me, I need one or more people with the actual Bir to double check all the work because some pages in the online Bir are blurry.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh Jeo,

If you can tell me the exact page numbers that are blurry i can try rescanning them. However the print quality of Steek is not that great because of which some text has come out faded during the printing process.. unfortunately there is nothing we can do about it :sad:

The steeks published by the Budha Dal include commas and dashes. I took a look at an actual beerh of Sri Sarbloh Granth, which didn't include these and was in Larivaar saroop.

For now we can type it up according to the steek, then later we can replace them with spaces in a different version. And then we can get rid of the spaces for a larivaar version.

So there will be 3 different versions once we are done.

But I still need some sevadaars to join.