Braham Gyan University

bhagwantkhalsa

you can laugh all you want. Why didn't the girl come out with her story? Why didn't her parents come out with it?? Did they have something to be ashamed of? Did the girl not have any common sense to know right from wrong???I'm not making false claims , all the sangat at pmkc knows about this.

you can laugh all you want. Why didn't the girl come out with her story? Why didn't her parents come out with it?? Did they have something to be ashamed of? Did the girl not have any common sense to know right from wrong???I'm not making false claims , all the sangat at pmkc knows about this.

No one is laughing here. This is a very serious matter and your making a mockery out of it. Why would she come out in public? This cult has messed her up enough, leave her alone. This is one reason why i didn't want Tej Kaur bhenji to say anything, due to heartless people like you. Do you want her to suffer even more by telling the world what happened to her? No parent wants to put their kid in the spot light and watch others insult her and label them with disgusting names. The fact you are blaming the girl here, shows you are looking for a way to justfy what your cult leader did to her. You can't rationalize such shameless actions.

Do you even know what happened? And what do u mean by it's not a laughing matter? You're the one who said I should read bhenji's reply and save myself from people laughing at me. Didn't that girl have enough judgement to seperate right from wrong? Where were her parents? Coudn't they stop their daughter. Shows you how messed up some western kids are. And what do u mean by her parents not wanting to bring attention to their daughter,anyone with common sense would want to bring up the issue so other people could be saved from the so called 'cult'