Academic Or Complete Childish Writing?

Only five

It's just my opinion from reading the article. He brings up the subject of our 2nd Guru, the family and people who didnt associate as muslim or hindu, but he doesnt seem to say anymore, almost as if he's just letting his thoughts hang. Personally I dont entirely agree with what he's saying but I cant help but to feel that he's not giving his full thoughts on a subject he started.

That is true, he is not giving his full thoughts on the topic of Satguru's human form departure, which was the main focus of the article, but he stuck in 300 slanderous remarks coming to the main focus and after that as well. I feel that this article was not created to provide a definite answer to the reader, but to fill the reader with ambiguity, so trust is lost by the reader in the Gursikhs that have wrote the sakhi down and faith in Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharaj.

If the Ramayana or Mahabharata reflect the background and biases of the authors, just as the authors of Genesis had their own worldview that colored what they imagined, similarly the legendary poet Santokh Singh, writer of Suraj Parkash, or the oft quoted mystic Bhai Vir Singh had their own lens thorough which they saw the world.

Would a Gursikh really be biased when it comes to writing the History of his Satguru? I think when he calls Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharaj just a mortal, then his respect for Gursikhs that wrote about Maharaj is lost in his thirst for pleasing his atheist mind and cronies that endorse this foolish behavior.