Future Prediction From Se Kinehiya

Lion of Punjab

could someone with a beter understanding of punjabi give a summary of what is being said here?

I understand most of it just a few words

Firstly: There will come such a time that when a person leaves their home (for whatever reason be it work, leisure, etc), there will be doubts as to whether he or she will return safely or not.

The second declaration is: If somebody were to take something from your home (i.e. a burglar) or you were to be mugged in the street, you should not fight back (I think). Also, the police won't help you.

Thirdly: The general atmosphere will deteriorate to such an extent that one's honour will be in the hands of others. Even when eating within the safety of your own home, you will be afraid of whether you'll be able to finish your meal or not.

Fourth: There will death and destruction - the soul quivers at the thought of such times. The earth will be red with blood. Institutions such as the police, etc., will not come to your assistance. Only those who partake in Simran will be protected by God. Like the grains which are spared from being crushed into flour because they are stuck to the insides of the grinder (I think), only those who take the support of Naam Simran will be saved and will not be harmed.

In these terrible times, even Pothis and Gutkas will be ruined.

Let Us Focus On Spreading Khalsa Dharma Worldwide !!!!! Then No Evils Can Touch !!!!! With Khalsa Prem Being Spread Worldwide Evils Will Be Destroyed Before They Can Sprout !!!!! Lets All Work For Spreading Love Of Khalsa Dharma Worldwide !!!!! Lets Make It That Righteousness Is King !!!!! Lets Make Khalsa Rise And Rule !!!!! Let The Entire World Become Inspired And Become Khalsa !!!!! Let It Rain Khalsa Inspiration Worldwide !!!!! Then No Evils Can Touch Anyone !!!!! Under The Canopy Of Khalsa All Will Be At Peace !!!!! The Power Of Khalsa Is Very Strong !!!!! The Inspirations Of Khalsa Get Parvaan In Here And Hereafter !!!!! Let Khalsa Rain All Over Earth !!!!! No Evils Will Flourish !!!!! Khalsa Will Rise And Rule !!!!!

Veer Ji, Sant Ji went to Sachkand far before 2009. Also, the first slide says '1975'.

Apologies. I thought the video was of the Baba Ji that recently did 'charahi'? So who is this video about?

EDIT: So the predictions from Baba Ji were correct, i.e. 1984. Apologies to Southall Youth. I was under the impression that the video was a couple of years old.