Talking To A Guyfriend

believer

you guys r right..its the truth im to weak to overcome this...so best is to delete and use my time wisely

thank u guys for the honesty

I guess we'll have to take your word for it. Nice to see the fog has cleared and you're thinking straight. That is, if you ARE thinking straight and not trying to get us off your back, as it were. I guess Waheguru will know either way.

Call me old school, but I stick to "Any female other than a wife should be considered your mother or your sister". It seems some Sikh guys have different ideas that they put into practice.

I just read this fourm now I can tell you from my point of view. I had this same issue called the person paji and then kaam took over it didnt make me stronger just made me weaker. After everything he wanted more than a friendship and he was amridhari singh so I learnt the hard way. Long story cut short I'd advice if you want to aviod hurt and pain let him go lose any contact and just keep your respect for sikh brothers.

Guest so gupt like night

I am checking sikhsangat after 6 years and some topics do not change. No offence this is such a typical topic of - I like them BUT.....

The answer is very simple that even you can work it out. If you like him and see a future then say it to him and involve adults and marry each other etc. If you don't see anything then stop talking to him. Just keep it logical and don't put other things into it.

from my side is phaji/veer ji but i wasnt sure if other side was thinking like that. so its better to prevent me getting feelings ..but i feel kinda stupid yehh

Its not stupid. Good people are manipulated very easily by others with devious intentions. They may speak the language of friendship and wisdom, but their intentions are anything but.