Illnesses And Diseases

Guest ........

Guest ........

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

An amritdhari Gursikh I know has not been too well, as well as quite a few illnesses and diseases he has just been told he has another medical problem which will involve an operation.He seems very distressed and upset. He will remind himself that this is Vahegurus hukham every now and then and so does everyone else, but still he seems to be sooo upset as its just another thing after another for him, and this last one has just topped it off and hes even more upset about it all, before he was accepting it as Waheguru's hukham but I think it's getting to him now.... I know its easy for us to say just think of it as Vahegurus hukham and keep doing simran, but for him it must be sooo hard.... has anyone got any advice I can say to him....?

Thanks

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh,

Gurbani is cure for all the diseases. I know it is easy for one to say keep doing simran but believe me I have seen people getting cured by Simran. Simran is powerful healing.

As Gurbani tells us-

ismrau ismir ismir suKu pwvau ] (simroh simar simar sukh pawoh kal kales tan mahe mitawo)

kil klys qn mwih imtwvau ]

I don't know if you ever heard that story that there was one scientist who had a cancer. He went to Gurudwara Harmandir Sahib and his cancer was totally gone. One needs a strong faith in gurbani and our formless god who resides within everybody. Please tell him to have such a strong faith as he doesn't have any disease. When god is with him nothing can harm him. All the diseases starts from our mind. Mind is the root to diseases. Our body and mind is related. We need to purify our mind. Can you please tell him to have a strong faith as he doesn't have any disease and keep on doing waheguru simran. He will definitely get healing by god.

Waheguru- Waheguru

An amritdhari Gursikh I know has not been too well, as well as quite a few illnesses and diseases he has just been told he has another medical problem which will involve an operation.He seems very distressed and upset. He will remind himself that this is Vahegurus hukham every now and then and so does everyone else, but still he seems to be sooo upset as its just another thing after another for him, and this last one has just topped it off and hes even more upset about it all, before he was accepting it as Waheguru's hukham but I think it's getting to him now.... I know its easy for us to say just think of it as Vahegurus hukham and keep doing simran, but for him it must be sooo hard.... has anyone got any advice I can say to him....?

Thanks

Rog and dukh are the expression of karam from our past lives. The more kamaee you do the more karam you will remove, tell this singh to see mahapurakh if he is finding this very difficult they act as like catalysts. If you do the same amount of kamaee but mahapurakh have given you hukam to do so its value is not just worth the kamaee its now also worth the phal (fruit) for obeying the instructions of a saint. PM me if you need more info.