A slap in the face - amazing article from SA

Guest mehtab

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mehtab
you mean...there's only one kamalroop in the world?!?!?!

God, that's great.. lucky guy... god forbid there be ANOTHER kamalroop with a good writing mind..

This is your final warning! STOP IT! You steal my words and thoughts all the time! :wub:

If I’m not mistaken, isn't Kamalroop Singh of Sikh awareness an ally of the UK Nangs?  His stance has always been in support of the UK Nangs, and they seem to support him as well.  Read his articles, but we should also realize his real intentions behind his words which is usually Nang propaganda.  He usually does it indirectly instead of directly like Narsingha and Lalleshwari (now known as Shaka….? something).

that's right - it's the Same Kamalroop.

Won't tell the truth about him infront of the whole world, cause it's goign to be counted as 'nindya' oir'defaming' then rolleyes.gif

Is your facism so pronounced that you make women destroy their own feminity and beauty, so that you can control them? Does this make you feel like a man?
He usually does it indirectly instead of directly like Narsingha and Lalleshwari (now known as Shaka….? something).

Lalleshwari has again and again said tha Keski-Valia-Bibia as 'Napusak' or 'third genders'

and his arguements are that Guru Gobind Singh je MEANTIONED the word 'Napusak' rolleyes.gif . Yes, If Im not mistaken (which is very unlikely - THIS TIME)

he's talking about kesi Valia Bibia, and how their beauty is suppsely destroyed.

AGain, you showed us, how he miraculously agree with lallesh in everything :T:

---------------

Sach tau ilava kosh ni keha....

----------------

Generally a nice post, but yes Intentions are vital to note :wub:

true singh, but when someone writes something good that makes sense, you should give them props too. always see the good.

at the same time, yes there are bad intentions behind it and we should recognize it, but we can also use it as a tool for good feelings and pyaar with other gursikhs.

^_^^_^^_^

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

yes...wellllll.. in the end, most of that article is definitely true...... and:

a rose by any other name would still hurt like hell if you grabbed it by its thorns....

similarily...

the truth through any depiction will always suck cuz it hurts.. and almost all of his article is fully the truth...

yes japmans, but we should also see the intentions behind what he wrote. I've seen better articles anyways blush.gif (sorry). . . I know I couldn't write well myself though. I suck! But other Gursikhs have written better things without having hidden intentions/ulterior motives.

Plus japmans, his comment on women was a bit strange. Quite obviously he's directing it towards the AKJ or the rest of "us" who believe that bibis should keep hair and should try to (or definitely should?) wear keskis. To the person who mentioned lalleshvari again, wow. Someone needs to slap him/her a good one

woohoo.gif

But of course I'm joking. Violence is not the answer. :|

Umm. :..:

I'm tired of such stupid comments. I wonder what a person like lalleshvari would do if Mata Bhag Kaur walked into the room ohmy.gif

(run away, maybe)?