Someone Saying Bibek Is "Bull****

Guest Gupt

the point of bibek is to please waheguroojee... - everything i eat is going to be food i cooked with saas giraas simran. i am not bibeki not even close... but i would never say to a bibeki that what they are doing is wrong..

i am not one of those people that bash gora sikhs concentrating more on yoga because they do more paath than i do i cant judge but this is really disturbing to see them say bibek has no meaning he is a bit too blunt about something he has no idea about..

he doesnt have to believe in it but he shouldnot be saying this (onyoutube imposing his opinion and doubts on others that listen to him) and acting as an authority..

this is beadbi!! i respect those that are bibeki!! vahegurooo...

dhan guru dhan guru pyare...

Guest _guest_

what else would u expect from 3HO?

he cant even speak punjabi( i noe this b/c i met him) or yet alone probably read gurmukhi, so how do u expect him to know about puratan rehat maryadas or the how puratan gursikhs used to live? He cant know b/c he cant read punjabi.. FYI all puratan gursikhs kept bibek..bibek is essential for creating a spiritual avastha..

Not having Bibek is BULLSH**

Guest Calm down

The post above ^ VAHEGURU, (and God help you) is all im going to say.

Food bibek is not a must but some people keep and some others dont. This is because keeping it can help some people's jeevan while keeping it for other people, doesnt really affect them in whether they do or dont.

The main thing is Naam, Bani - everything else is there to help us concentrate on naam, bani so we can become one with the Lord.

So, keep things simple and less judgmental and biased. Personally i think this topic should be closed as clearly everyone is having extreme difficulties in accepting diverse views.

ps. i have heard people with different views to kakkars and Bani bash and say alot more abusive things and they would come out here too if those types of things would be allowed to discussed on the forum.

Sarbloh Rehit as Important as 5 Kakaars

Original Text: ਸਾਨੂੰ ਅਤਿਅੰਤ ਅਫਸੋਸ ਨਾਲ ਕਹਿਣਾ ਪੈਂਦਾ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਅਸਾਡੇ ਬਹੁਤ ਸਾਰੇ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਪ੍ਰਚਾਰਕ ਜਥਿਆਂ ਨੇ ਭੀ ਸਰਬ ਲੋਹ ਦੀ ਸਾਰ ਮੁਖੀ ਸਾਰ ਨਹੀਂ ਜਾਣੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਤਾਂ ਪੰਜ ਕਕਾਰਾਂ ਦੀ ਨਿਆਈ ਸਰਬ ਲੋਹ ਦੀ ਰਹਿਤ ਦ੍ਰਿੜਾਵਣ ਲਈ ਭੀ ਜ਼ੋਰ ਦਿਤਾ ਜਾਂਦਾ। ਪਰੰਤੂ ਉਕਤ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਪ੍ਰਚਾਰਕਾਂ ਵਲੋਂ ਸਰਬ ਲੋਹ ਦੀ ਰਹਿਤ ਦਾ ਸਪਸ਼ਟ ਤੌਰ ਤੇ ਨ ਦ੍ਰਿੜਾਇਆ ਜਾਣਾ ਏਸ ਗੱਲ ਦਾ ਸਬੂਤ ਨਹੀਂ ਕਿ ਸਰਬ ਲੋਹ ਗੁਰਮਤਿ ਅਸੂਲ ਹੀ ਨਹੀਂ। (Gurmat Bibek, Page 252)

Humble Translation: We have to say this with extreme disappointment that a lot of our Amrit Administering Jathas too have not recognized the supreme importance of Sarbloh otherwise, similar to Punj Kakaars, on the Rehit of Sarbloh too an emphasis would have been applied. But the failure by the aforementioned Amrit Preachers, to clearly preach the Rehit of Sarbloh, is not a proof that Sarbloh is not a Gurmat principle.

Vichaar: In the above passage Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh jee has made it clear that Sarbloh Bibek is a very important Gurmat principle and just because it is not widely preached and followed, is not a proof that it's not a Rehit of Guru Sahib or that we can choose to ignore it. Wearing Dastaar is a Hukam of Guru Sahib but a majority of Sikh women don't wear a Dastaar and from this we should not deduce that wearing a Dastaar is not mandatory for women. Bhai Sahib is clearly saying that Sarbloh Bibek is just as important as wearing Kakaars is.

Daas,

Kulbir Singh

Reply Quote

Rewards of Sarbloh Bibek

Original Text: ਐਨ ਜਨਮ ਸਮੇਂ ਹੀ ਖੰਡੇ ਧਾਰ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਦੀ ਗੁੜ੍ਹਤੀ ਦਿੱਤੀ ਅਤੇ ਸੂਰਬੀਰਤਾ ਦੀ ਸਰਬ ਲੋਹ ਸ਼ਕਤ ਐਨ ਜਨਮ ਜਾਗ ਲਗਣ ਸਮੇਂ ਹੀ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਜੀ ਦੇ ਰੋਮ ਰੋਮ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਪਰਵੇਸ਼ ਕੀਤੀ, ਮਾਨੋ ਅਸਾਡੇ ਸੀਨੇ ਉਤੇ ਏਹ ਅਟਲ ਅਤੇ ਅਮਰ ਹੁਕਮ ਉੱਕਰ ਦਿਤਾ ਗਿਆ ਕਿ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਜੀ ਨੇ ਸਦਾ ਸਰਬ ਲੋਹੀਏ ਸਜੇ ਰਹਿਣਾ ਹੈ, ਜੋ ਇਸ ਹੁਕਮ ਨੂੰ ਪਾਲੇਗਾ, ਜੋ ਸਰਬ ਲੋਹ ਦੀ ਘਾਲਨਾ ਨੂੰ ਘਾਲੇਗਾ ਓਹ ਸਦ ਜੀਵਨ ਮੁਕਤ ਚੜ੍ਹਦੀ ਕਲਾ ਵਿਖੇ ਬਿਚਰੇਗਾ। ਸੂਰਬੀਰਤਾ ਉਸ ਦੇ ਰਗੋ-ਰੇਸ਼ੇ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਹਰਦਮ ਠਾਠਾਂ ਮਾਰੇਗੀ। ਨਿਰਭੈਤਾ ਦੀ ਨਾਮ ਰੰਗੀ ਆਤਮ ਤਰੰਗੀ ਔਜ ਮੌਜ ਵਿਚ ਓਹ ਖਿਨ ਖਿਨ ਖੇਡੇਗਾ। ਏਹ ਗਲਾਂ ਬਿਲਕੁਲ ਸਚ ਹਨ, ਪਰਤੱਖ ਹਨ, ਏਹਨਾਂ ਵਿਚ ਰੰਚਕ ਭੀ ਸੰਦੇਹ ਨਹੀਂ।

Humble Translation: Exactly at the time of birth, the Gudti from the edge of Khanda (double-edged sword) was administered, courage-filled power of Sarbloh right at the time of birth entered in our every cell, as if this immovable and eternal divine Hukam had been carved on our chests that Khalsa jee is to always remain Sarblohi and whoever would obey this order, whoever would make an effort to earn this Hukam, would always stay in Jeevan-Mukat Chardi Kala. Waves of courageousness would always rise in such person’s veins. Every moment for eternity he would play in the fearless waves of Naam. All these statements are true, and there is not an iota of doubt in their truthfulness.

Vichaar: What a great praise of Sarbloh Rehit, Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh jee has written. Bhai Sahib has given the Asees and stated a fact that whoever keeps this Rehit of Sarbloh, would always stay in Jeevan-Mukat Chardi Kala. Bhai Sahib has also mentioned that Khalsa jee is to always stay Sarblohi. Vaheguru!!! May Guru Sahib bless us with ability and power to keep all Rehits of Guru Sahib including Sarbloh Bibek.

Bhul chuk dee maafi jee.

Daas,

Kulbir Singh

Reply Quote

Guest shadow

The way he's talking, he's creating separation himself. Bibek or Joot has nothing to do with hygiene or any physical reasons; it’s for spiritual reasons, something that he doesn’t seem to understand. He also doesn’t seem to have any fear in God if he could call a Rehit <banned word filter activated>.