Nikon Coolpix L110 12.1Mp Digital Camera With

Singh559

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

The price is indeed good, but you do know that it is for a refurbished camera and not a brand new one.

That means that there will be scratches and marks on the camera.

If you are interested in looking for a camera, please can I suggest that you look at camera's within Micro-four thirds system.

for example the Panasonic GF1 & GF2, Olypmus Pen EPL-1 and EPL-2.

The picture quality you get with these will be as good as the Nikon, yes you will have to spend more but it will be worth it.

Another site to buy from is Park Cameras they normally have good deals.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

The price is indeed good, but you do know that it is for a refurbished camera and not a brand new one.

That means that there will be scratches and marks on the camera.

If you are interested in looking for a camera, please can I suggest that you look at camera's within Micro-four thirds system.

for example the Panasonic GF1 & GF2, Olypmus Pen EPL-1 and EPL-2.

The picture quality you get with these will be as good as the Nikon, yes you will have to spend more but it will be worth it.

Another site to buy from is Park Cameras they normally have good deals.

$179.88 is the new price.

My price range is 100-200 dollars. sad.gif

The Panasonic GF1 is around 600-900.

Before you buy it watch out for the battery specs (which i can't find that on amazon page).. What type of battery this camera takes in and how long it can hold?? (thats the most important part i look before i buy camera or cell phone)..

Thanks veer ji, i'm not sure whether or not this is considered a battery that would reflect the price well? If you could help i'd appreciate it. Here's what I found regarding the battery life and kind of battery.

Battery life*2:Approx. 250 shots with EN-EL5 batteryRechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL5 (supplied), Charging AC Adapter EH-68P/EH-68P (AR) (supplied), AC Adapter EH-62A (optional), Battery Charger MH-61 (optional)

Powered by commonly available AA-size/R6 batteries

FR6/L91 (AA-size) lithium batteries x4

http://www.amazon.co...x_ya_os_product

The price seems really nice, is it worth the price or bang for the buck? I'd love some feedback from techies who know about cameras as I'm seriously considering buying this camera, it seems like the real deal.

Waheguru.. if u are layman in taking pics n using camera and this is ur 1st camera,then the 1st recommendation is go for point and shoot camera.....as the camera u are looking is pro.

As point n shoot cameras have all most all fuctions as pro but they are designed for comn (layman) ppl.it teach u how to handle pro camera.......

n if u go wd my advice dont go for 10 or 12 megapixel cameras.....coz more pixels means more colors which means more technicaly sound u shd be to use it.

And 4 megapixel all excellent cameras as they got perfect color range for a laymen.n u will get excellent pics.

N now days WIDE ANGLE feature is a must in cameras n it gonna rule ...so go for that too.

see dis pic of Harmandir Sahib ...this is wide angle view http://darbarsaheb.com/.........

Waheguru.. if u are layman in taking pics n using camera and this is ur 1st camera,then the 1st recommendation is go for point and shoot camera.....as the camera u are looking is pro.

As point n shoot cameras have all most all fuctions as pro but they are designed for comn (layman) ppl.it teach u how to handle pro camera.......

n if u go wd my advice dont go for 10 or 12 megapixel cameras.....coz more pixels means more colors which means more technicaly sound u shd be to use it.

And 4 megapixel all excellent cameras as they got perfect color range for a laymen.n u will get excellent pics.

N now days WIDE ANGLE feature is a must in cameras n it gonna rule ...so go for that too.

see dis pic of Harmandir Sahib ...this is wide angle view http://darbarsaheb.com/.........

I have a 5/10 mp camera but they are not high end cameras by any stretch. I am not satisfied with the overall feature and quality of pictures I get with the camera. I am willing to learn and become more technically ept to utilize the camera effectively. The price is appealing too.

The Harmandir Sahib picture is amazing!

Does the coolpix l110 have wide angle? The reviewer says this:

"Wide angle and super-zoom are in the manual." but there is nothing else included.

This camera is the same price and seems to have all the same features, but specifically says it has wide angle photography.

http://www.amazon.co...cp_ob_p_title_2

Thanks for the help veerji.

Waheguru .... mentioned specification says its wideangle ....n for more knowledge u can google on wideangle.

wats ur camera model number ...wd vich u r not satisfied?n can u share any pic from dat cam?

If u r tech savvy n adventurous enough den u can also go wd this camera...as Nikon's is one of the best in business.

here's another example of wideangle...n notice not every camera can take pic of whole complex in one shot......

and edges are bit curved

http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=hd+harmandir+sahib

Waheguru .... mentioned specification says its wideangle ....n for more knowledge u can google on wideangle.

wats ur camera model number ...wd vich u r not satisfied?n can u share any pic from dat cam?

If u r tech savvy n adventurous enough den u can also go wd this camera...as Nikon's is one of the best in business.

here's another example of wideangle...n notice not every camera can take pic of whole complex in one shot......

and edges are bit curved

http://www.flickr.co...harmandir+sahib

Thanks veerji!

edit- Finalized got the l110. Thanks sunny_loves_kirtan and pappi9

Thread can be closed now.