and Guru Ji is on the other side,

would U run for ur safety or walk

thru to Guru Ji??????

I have a gr8 fear of snakes,

I know which1 is right but need

persuation in believing. PLZ HELP!

What would U choose?

Thanx

you need bani to strengthen yourself, and regular proper sangat. avoid bad sangat that creates doubts in you mind, even if that 'bad' sangat are all friends. i recommend reading gurmukh jeevans to see how much they have sacrificed, read sant jeevans, and listen to katha on the Gurus lives. this will build up faith and strength.

I'm add on to Sunsinghs post, I hope he doesn't mind. You don't have to run in either direction. This is what you need to do: Start off by doing Ardas and then reading Sri Chaupai Sahib da paat. Here is the link to the paat: http://www.chaupaisahib.org/downloads/articles/Chaupai_Sahib_With_Transliteration.pdf

Once your done reading the above Gurbani, then think back to the snakes infront of you. Keep one question in mind. Am I going to save my worldly life or become the Sikh of the Guru. For this you need to read Sri Anand Sahib da paat. All 40 pauris. The Paat starts on ang 917 of Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj. Once the decision is made whether to take the Guru's path or your own path, then read Sri Chaupai Sahib da paat one more time. Then to complete dong paat read Chandi Di Vaar from Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji Maharaj. This paat starts on ang 297. Here is the link: http://searchgurbani.com/dasam_granth/page/297 After doing all these Banis, do Ardas infront of Maharaj. Here is a link to the Ardas: http://www.rajkaregakhalsa.net/ardaas1.htm

Do this for 5 days striaght and you will have your answer. Pick a quiet clean place to do all the paat. Throughout these five days always be thinking about the paat you did and always be doing Waheguru simran throughout the day.

you need bani to strengthen yourself, and regular proper sangat. avoid bad sangat that creates doubts in you mind, even if that 'bad' sangat are all friends. i recommend reading gurmukh jeevans to see how much they have sacrificed, read sant jeevans, and listen to katha on the Gurus lives. this will build up faith and strength.

How would I stay focused on Bani?

I loose my concentration