Gurmatveechar.Com

kam1825

just my two scents, but the same can be said about other kathas put on gurmatveechar, its not like everything is put up based on amount of popularity. and these kathas being done by less parsid kathavachiks compared to sant ji, i think it would make sence to put the katha online, especially if you have it just sitting around. maybe there are not many singhs who will listen to it, but then again, not many people go out to the market to buy diamonds either,yet they can still be found and are still sold for select customers.

just like all the other seva,it would be greatly appreciated bhaji. Smile-big.png

The Katha is not sitting around it is with some singhs in India, the problem will be the cleaning again. It took me over three years to clean and seperate the bhai gurdas dian varan katha by Sant Ji and the other files such as the alternative kathas and krishna avtar kathas took another year. I dont have the time to really spend trying to do the dasam and other works. Hopefully someone else will take it upon themselves to do it in India but i personally do not think the recordings will see the time of day due to the lack of people who have actually listened to the sri guru granth sahib ji recordings

however i will be getting hold of sant jis handwritten teeks on the sri dasam granth this year so will be hoping to get them into print

The Katha is not sitting around it is with some singhs in India, the problem will be the cleaning again. It took me over three years to clean and seperate the bhai gurdas dian varan katha by Sant Ji and the other files such as the alternative kathas and krishna avtar kathas took another year. I dont have the time to really spend trying to do the dasam and other works. Hopefully someone else will take it upon themselves to do it in India but i personally do not think the recordings will see the time of day due to the lack of people who have actually listened to the sri guru granth sahib ji recordings

however i will be getting hold of sant jis handwritten teeks on the sri dasam granth this year so will be hoping to get them into print

Jeo

i have alot of time on my hand and want to start a project that will help people. so how would i go about doing this. Where can i get the katha of Baba Ji. Also what do you mean by cleaning it, how do you do that do you need specaial software or other programs.

Also, you by chance know where to get the teeka of Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji on Jap Ji Sahib that Giani Thakur Singh Ji mentions that for most people who open it will close it immediatily because its hard to understand.

Please respond.

The Jap Ji teeka of Sant Gurbachan Singh ji is being converted into a pdf. It is the best teeka and the original jap ji sahib katha by Giani Thakur Singh Ji is taken from this teeka

The tapes and spools can be found at mehta with some of the singhs there

Yoy need to convert all the tapes and spools into mp3s, then use 'Magix Audio cleaner" to cut and clean each file into its various parts and edit the volume and background. (This is what takes forever. Then you will need to use the 'Lupus rename 2000' to rename your files catagorically so they are in an order then use 'Mp3tag' to change all the tags and type of audio file you have so that it can be used by all who download them.

It is lengthy but it you can devote your time it will be worth it

Added today are two very good publications in English by Sant Waryam Singh Ji Ratwara Sahib Walae

- Shabad Surat Marg

- Lights Immortal

http://www.gurmatvee...e=English_Books

I personally really recommend reading the Shabad Surat Marg.

More to come

Jeo

Any day seeing Baba Waryam Singh Ji's book online is a good day.

is this the translation of Baba Waryam Singh Ji's Surat Shabad Marg Divans, Also who translated it into english by chance if you know.

Also, I hope your planning on putting more books by Baba Ji's, like Bhat Agam Ki.

Thank You for the great work.

also would recommand listening to Baba Ji's Divan Called "Atama Dee Pehchan" My linkdivan number 1000, third one on list, in it Baba Ji clearly shows the Way and simply. And towards the end says This is the way to knowing the Atam and the Sangat don't have to go anywhere else to get the truth.