Longoval

DhadiMania

he wasnt evil man, just a confused fat man

he surrendered along with tohra on June 5th 1984 from the guru nanak niwas rooms to the army

traitor therefore he is called when he proclaimed he was die if the army invaded

people, read up on longowal tohra and badal because behind sant ji, they were the major players in sikh politics during the attack

whilst sant ji fought like a lion, these surrendered or like badal styaed at home

longowal was shot by AISSF singhs whilkst doing ardas apparently in his home village

the rajiv longowal pact!!!! whata sellout

look it up on the net

basically it agrred with whatevere indira had said

it sold out the andpaur shaib resolution

the pact although a sell out has never been honoured by the brahmins rulers in delhi

and i apologise to the teletubbies

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u guys are hilarious.

by the way Deep Singh, I am a bhanji, not a veerji. B)

Anyways. I have some more questions

1) Why did people call him a Sant? Did he start out as being good or something?

2) Is there any proof that he actually surrendered? Like was he WITH the jatha and then he said that he doesn't want to fight anymore? Or what? Are there any websites or anything to read about this

3) Whats AISSF

4) Do u have any info about the rajiv-longoval pact? Or whats the anandpur sahib resolution? 10th regiment veerji you know a LOT... wow..

5) DEEP SINGH whats SAD?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm just really curious. I was told that Tohra wasn't as bad as people made him sound. Badal is a different story obviously.. But someitmes people say all these bad things without real reason, but you guys are giving some pretty good reasons 4 why he may have been wrong..

P.S. I hate the telletubbies

P.P.S I think ive seen the picture youre talking about, I was wondering who the teddy bear guy was... But it's too big to upload

u guys are hilarious.

by the way Deep Singh, I am a bhanji, not a veerji. B)

Anyways. I have some more questions

1) Why did people call him a Sant? Did he start out as being good or something?

2) Is there any proof that he actually surrendered? Like was he WITH the jatha and then he said that he doesn't want to fight anymore? Or what? Are there any websites or anything to read about this

3) Whats AISSF

4) Do u have any info about the rajiv-longoval pact? Or whats the anandpur sahib resolution? 10th regiment veerji you know a LOT... wow..

5) DEEP SINGH whats SAD?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm just really curious. I was told that Tohra wasn't as bad as people made him sound. Badal is a different story obviously.. But someitmes people say all these bad things without real reason, but you guys are giving some pretty good reasons 4 why he may have been wrong..

P.S. I hate the telletubbies

P.P.S I think ive seen the picture youre talking about, I was wondering who the teddy bear guy was... But it's too big to upload

Answers

1. No one actually knows why he was called a Sant. He did not follow the teachings of the Guru in as much as whi

lst innocent people were being killed he happily surrendered rather than defend them (many suggest this shows he was in with the government all along). He also broke a solemn pledge to defend the Darbar Sahib so he tole lies.

2. Yes there is plenty of proof that he chickened out and came out with his hands held above his head. Just look at any of the many books published on Bluestar.

3. Already answered above.

4. Search in google it is wonderful for such research.

Yes I also heard that Tohra was not that bad as a person and he did not amass wealth contary to what people say. He did not have any petrol pumps etc or large land holding. He did however help other stooges amass such wealth by getting them petrol pump allotments. I suppose the stain of surrendering during Bluestar will forever hang upon him.

As for Badal, I think it is more worrying that his son is getting himself ready to take over the mantle. Then again not many people in the Akali Dal B respect his son so it could just wither away after Badal senior hands power over.

apparently in tullys book and kuldip brars book

tohra ran to the akal takht on night of june 5th asking sant ji to surrender, but sant ji turned him back calling him a coward

so good or bad u decide

he certainly wasnt a thief, just a power hungry communist

every single account of the attack, everyone (apart from tohras and longowals) says they both surrenedered like cowards with their hands up

PS by the was the aissf was not started by shaheed bhai amrik singh ji, he just took over it in the late 1970's and made it stronger, the aissf had been going on since partition i think

and even sant jarnail singh called longowal sant as well until he annoyed him!

Tohra was a good guy...more i think we shouldn't judge other without having proof..if someone has please share.

and ohmy.gif SORRY BHAINJI! forgive me...

Good in as much as he was not a wealth hoarder. But then he did nothing of note as SGPC chief and visited the Nirankhari Bhavan in Patiala so he was not very good in these aspects. no.gif

10th reg, StopSingh, Sikh Soldier jeo...

you know what? when i was writing my post....

Tohra was a good guy...more i think we shouldn't judge other without having proof..if someone has please share.

....i stopped after 'Tohra was a good guy.....' and the next words were 'BUT he did this and that'...much of what you guys wrote and maybe a little more. but after writing that, i thought over it and found out that i shouldn't judge him as everything i know of him is hearsay.

so cut short....i know what you are talking about....but still :yehyehyeh:

waheguru.

Hunji about aissf, Shaheed Bhai Amrik Singh Ji became the president on july 3rd 1978, unless my memory has failed me.. I was told that prior to Amrik Singh leading the all india sikh students fed, most of the leaders had been corrupt. He was the first non corrupt leader that had good intentions.

longoval and baba ji:

http://groups.msn.com/balpreetsingh/damdam...oto&PhotoID=517