Waheguru Pls Need Sugegstions

Guest girlgirlgirl

Guest girlgirlgirl

WaHeGuRu Ji Ka Khalsa WaHeGuRu Ji Ki Fateh

My grandparents have Guru Sahib jis saroop at their house. They are not bad ppl but there is alchohol n sometimes meat even halaal meat downstairs. My grandmother prays n she doesnt beleive it is a big deal n says Guru is everywhere. So her intentions arent bad par main kiwe samjava. Guru Sahib is Guru Nanak Dev jis jot n we should respect Gurubani more than anything. How do I go about this. Does anyone want to keep Guru Jis saroop in their home. If I find someone to give it away to thn maybe I can convince grandma. Or Ive been trying to hide the sharab bottles but that effort is futile cause my grandpa just buy more. Id bring Guru Sahib to my house but my parents n siblings eat meat even halaal meat (xept one sis n mom) so any suggestions pls tell me. I cant give the Bir to Gurudwara cause my grandma says they have so many but she offered for me to keep Guru ji in our home but there is meat othay too n we cant respect it so maybe if someone else who can respect Guru Sahib's saroop wants the seva? When I get married maybe but tat is so far away

personally i think nobody should be allowed to have a saroop at maharaj at home. this is actually a big big beadbi going on everywhere in the panth, and nobody is really doning anything about it. we dont know the value of such a person like guru sahib, and neither do we have the samratha of following their bachans the way they wanted us. the type of life style that is required in other to have maharaj ji's saroop at our home is very very hard to keep. especially outside of india, where everything is anti-sikhi.

but yea, the best option here would be to either give saroop back to guru ghar. where do you live??

Guest sevadaar

when SGPC members had come to US a few months back, a couple gursikhs & i got a chance to talk to them about this issue. The concern was there are a lot of people who have mahraaj jis saroop at their homes, but they dont take care of them with rehat maryaada, there is shraab, meat, egg, murti pooja, parkaash & sukhasan seva not being done on time. We suggested if SGPC could make a chapter in foreign countries like a group of gursikhs who can explain to the families when they are about to take guru sahib jis saroop to their house. They could also inspect the environment at home and if the family would be able to take care of mahraaj di bir at home or not. We had good conversation with SGPC members (secretary)they said we should discourage people from doing parkaash of mahraaj at their houses. it defeats the purpose of doing sangat regulary as they think they got mahraaj ji at home, they hardly go to guruduaras. However, the conversation didnt get anywhere. They agreed to us they would do something about it, but i dont think they took us seriously anyways as we were all young kids. But if SGPC is not going to do anything, we sikhs (in western countries) must do something about it, need to come up with committees or special groups. I think people should be allowed to take guru ji home only if they're amritdhari and strictly abide to guru maryaada. If they dont, then they are most likely to commit beadbi unwillingly though.

this is just my personal opinion, if i 've offended anyone or made any bhulla chukka please pardon me.

Guest Guest

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

I have seen many manmati people doing similar be-adbi.

They all had to suffer a hell lot before death.

Most of them died due to cancer.

Be-adbi brought evil into the premises (bhoot-pret, bad luck, illness, death, fear etc)

Therefore will STRONGLY advice that you take Guru swaroop to the nearest Gurudwara as soon as possible to avoid any further Damage. Do Ardas and beg forgiveness.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Guest pkaur

VahegurooJeeKaaKhalsaa VahegurooJeeKeeFatehe!!

Vaheguroo get a proper Gursikh to talk to them. Someone they might look up to. If you live around Richmondhill area I would suggest you talk to Bhai Balbir Singh Jee who is currently here from UK doing Katha in one of the Gurooghar. He is one of the Gursikhs I have looked up to and is extremely humble. I hope it helps.

VahegurooJeeKaaKhalsaa VahegurooJeeKeeFatehe!!