Health Worry

_singhni_

Vjkk vjkf

I was debating weather or not to post for advice here but hopefully someone can help me :)

Basically in the last few months iv realised Im struggling to eat more than 1 meal a day so I'm mainly eating just one bowl of cereal or something.if I eat I start feeling sick. Does anyone know if this could be a sign of a eating disorder?

I don't want to go to my doctor because when I went before he told me it's due to me been vegetarian (as I'm amrithari I obviously have to becareful with what I eat)

To add to all this I keep feeling very tired after doing literally nothing :(

Anyone have any idea with what's going on? As iv also lost weight (been slim anyway) which is a worrying point.

Please help :)

Thanks in advance

Guru kirpa

Vjkk vjkf

Guest gupt singh

Its very difficult and inappropriate to give health advice over an internet forum without seeing you and speaking directly, so i would advise seeing your doctor whom can arrange a blood test and delve into this more fully.

Heres some things to consider...Do you find your thoughts pre-occupied with your food, what you eat, and your weight and appearance. If so you may have an eating disorder. Then again you may not. Alternatively has your mood been low? has your sleep and concentration been poor, if so you may be suffereing from depression. There are lots of possible reasons why you are experiencing those vague symtpoms, so you should seek medical advice. Whatever he says, you can be healthy being a vegetarian diet so dont consider changing that or comprimising your rehat.

Doc

Guest go to your geepee

You're losing weight because you're not eating. Likely you have some inflammation in your stomach lining caused by acid or stress or other things. This could cause early satiety i.e. feeling full too easily. If this is the case it's a very common thing. You also sound like you need iron supplements because you're anaemic. GPs have plenty of vegetarian patients who take iron to supplement their diet so he won't make a fuss about that. It's just known that us veggies are more likely to be anaemic, so we need to up the protein etc to maintain our haemoglobin levels.

An eating disorder is completely different. It's a psychiatric diagnosis, made by the recognition that the patient has abnormal thoughts such as body image disortion. From what you described it's nothing like that 1) based on your story and 2) based on the fact you're seeking help.

Go to your GP. If you're not happy with him, change GPs, there's always more than 1 at a practice. He'll most likely take bloods and order a camera test to look into your stomach and give you antacids.

Talk to your doctor, i'm sure he or she will be happy to discuss the issue with you. I think it might be slightly abnormal and you could be hurting yourself by eating so little. If you're getting tired from doing so little you really should try to start eating mor and more in small steps and ask your doctor.

Guest Power of one

It sounds like you r dehydrated. With out checking you over properly it is difficult to say what to do. I would say that we should all go to the dr more often. If we call ourselves sikhs we should not fear anyone and especially not dr.

Guest Sukhmeetsingh

Vjkk vjkf

I was debating weather or not to post for advice here but hopefully someone can help me :)

Basically in the last few months iv realised Im struggling to eat more than 1 meal a day so I'm mainly eating just one bowl of cereal or something.if I eat I start feeling sick. Does anyone know if this could be a sign of a eating disorder?

I don't want to go to my doctor because when I went before he told me it's due to me been vegetarian (as I'm amrithari I obviously have to becareful with what I eat)

To add to all this I keep feeling very tired after doing literally nothing :(

Anyone have any idea with what's going on? As iv also lost weight (been slim anyway) which is a worrying point.

Please help :)

Thanks in advance

Guru kirpa

Vjkk vjkf

Guru Fateh jio 6astapadiya SukhmaniSahibji de langar agge rakh ke karo ate fer khao kuch dina vich apji nu farak pata lag jaega plz badch apna rply daso at singh3817@gmail.com