Is There An Sikh Or Sikh Body In Un?

N30S1NGH

Do we have Sikh body representation in U.N? or if not Sikh body just Sikh in UN?

No point creating petitions(waste of time), lobbying to mps ( not very effective) to push 1984 as genocide or exposing human right abuses in India and else where when we don't have presence in UN.

We seriously need to get our priorities straight. We need to start looking things from western media perspective in order to push agenda of 1984 riots as genocide. I am not a real life activist as I cannot commit to it (my weakness) but i try as much i can when it comes to online activism.

Do we have Sikh body representation in U.N? or if not Sikh body just Sikh in UN?

No point creating petitions(waste of time), lobbying to mps ( not very effective) to push 1984 as genocide or exposing human right abuses in India and else where when we don't have presence in UN.

We seriously need to get our priorities straight. We need to start looking things from western media perspective in order to push agenda of 1984 riots as genocide. I am not a real life activist as I cannot commit to it (my weakness) but i try as much i can when it comes to online activism.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I will help in any way and thank god someone belevies that the only way to get justice is through western media. Some people who have written to mps and there is no reply some people have done rallies and still there is no justice. This procedure will take time and alot of hard work from the support of the sangat we will create a body and the justice wil happen.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

The one stumbling block I encounter whenever trying to discuss this issue with non-Sikhs, is that I get the Air India bombing thrown back in my face. They seem to think that because a plane full of innocent people were blown up by - allegedly - Babbar Khalsa, that what happened to us was fair game in order to quell a militant uprising. Not my words, just what I've heard.

So either we make no apology for the attack on the plane OR we disavow all knowledge of Sikh involvement in the attack. I honestly don't know enough about the situation either way.