Relationship

Guest gupt

I have proposed a religious GUY who is amritdhari i proposed him in hope that i will be able to do religious thing whole life.

He is nice pracharak.I have also told about him to my parents.

We will marry soon.........But the problem is that as i had got closer to him....now he always want to talk to me about sex he says husband-wife da relation is chiga taha thika honda.....whenever he call me he says kuch naughty romantic ja sunao.......but i get bored with sexy things........When i say him anything he says this is pyar aur ghat pyar di sikayat toha loga karte par zada pyar di sikayat kida kar sakade. He even says i can talk about this things with only u baki duji gala taha sab da naal kar sakada........

Then i make him remember about how anmol is manukha jivan.....then he says pyar maha shayana pan ni dikhande........

I m unable to help him to come out of this moha maya............

Plz do advice....when he was in good time i proposed him but now as he is in tough times how can i leave him he is nice religious i wanna help him........do advice how to achieve this aim................

You should clear up these things with him directly what you want what you think about him directly instead trying some thing indirect. If he loves you he will try and behave differently. But i will not suggest any indirect approach. Sit together and talk.

If you are not married talking about sex is not good and cannot be justified with anything. Instead download all the 8 parts of this katha from youtube and give him in a CD.

Maskeen ji touches husband wife relationship and sex very deeply. You should also listen to it

Part 1 of 8

You should clear up these things with him directly what you want what you think about him directly instead trying some thing indirect. If he loves you he will try and behave differently. But i will not suggest any indirect approach. Sit together and talk.

If you are not married talking about sex is not good and cannot be justified with anything. Instead download all the 8 parts of this katha from youtube and give him in a CD.

Maskeen ji touches husband wife relationship and sex very deeply. You should also listen to it

Part 1 of 8

Thanx alot.........i really need it........I was fed up i was in dilemma of what to do and whom to share.......

MAY GOD BLESS U :waheguru:

hope he will understand me.....whenever i say him anything he says shayana pann na dikhao

Guest nukaur

I have proposed a religious GUY who is amritdhari i proposed him in hope that i will be able to do religious thing whole life.

He is nice pracharak.I have also told about him to my parents.

We will marry soon.........But the problem is that as i had got closer to him....now he always want to talk to me about sex he says husband-wife da relation is chiga taha thika honda.....whenever he call me he says kuch naughty romantic ja sunao.......but i get bored with sexy things........When i say him anything he says this is pyar aur ghat pyar di sikayat toha loga karte par zada pyar di sikayat kida kar sakade. He even says i can talk about this things with only u baki duji gala taha sab da naal kar sakada........

Then i make him remember about how anmol is manukha jivan.....then he says pyar maha shayana pan ni dikhande........

I m unable to help him to come out of this moha maya............

Plz do advice....when he was in good time i proposed him but now as he is in tough times how can i leave him he is nice religious i wanna help him........do advice how to achieve this aim................

gupt kaur bhenji, i was pretty much in the same 'mess' & Guruji took me out. i do hope that you find a way to sort this out & others here are able to help u. all d best, Guruji guide u.

Guest Guptk

Give me his phone number. I've got some nice prachaar of my own he might like to hear.....filthy scum.

Filth like this pakhandi Singh give decent Singhs a bad name. No wonder people are so weary of religious people when some are full of this gandh inside.

My thoughts exactly. I'd want to marry a singh in future but my family/people around me have such negative views/opinions on singhs. As the "religious families" my family have come across have been so corrupt they've been put off associating with any of them for life :/

The handful of nice religious sangat I know aren't really present that much in the community as they keep themselves to themselves hm. Not really looking forward to the whole marriage palava in future as I know all i'll be introduced to family wise will be these "modern punjabi folk" sigh... I'd quite happy live my life alone than to have to marry into a typical british punjabi family.. :/

My thoughts exactly. I'd want to marry a singh in future but my family/people around me have such negative views/opinions on singhs. As the "religious families" my family have come across have been so corrupt they've been put off associating with any of them for life :/

The handful of nice religious sangat I know aren't really present that much in the community as they keep themselves to themselves hm. Not really looking forward to the whole marriage palava in future as I know all i'll be introduced to family wise will be these "modern punjabi folk" sigh... I'd quite happy live my life alone than to have to marry into a typical british punjabi family.. :/

As long as you keep your end of the bargain (i.e. be a good Sikh), I believe God won't let you down. Keep faith.

Panjabi folk do my head in too. You can't help but shake your head at some of the stuff that goes on in our community nowadays. The only chance for a Gursikh to continue with his or her Sikhi jeevan after marriage is to find exact-minded folks who have the same end-goal. Don't settle for second best and don't be fooled by the external form of some people who purport to be true Sikhs (like the fella in the original post). You want someone who looks the part AND behaves like a true Gursikh.

gupt kaur bhenji, i was pretty much in the same 'mess' & Guruji took me out. i do hope that you find a way to sort this out & others here are able to help u. all d best, Guruji guide u.

Bhenji can u tell me how u come out of the mess..........can u share u'r experience......i wanna know plz if u don't mind sharing...... :allears:

Guest nukaur

Bhenji can u tell me how u come out of the mess..........can u share u'r experience......i wanna know plz if u don't mind sharing...... :allears:

To say d least it was extremely bad exp but den we all gota have to go thru these ups & downs. Funny thing is while i was in the midst of it all, it never occured to me that this guy ain't rite & dat there was another, ugly side to all of it.

All can say is dat ardas alone worked, it will be the same for u. So dun give up. everyones trying to help u here so dun worry. u probably need to talk it over with dis guy.

all the very best.just do ardas.

GURU FATEH.

To say d least it was extremely bad exp but den we all gota have to go thru these ups & downs. Funny thing is while i was in the midst of it all, it never occured to me that this guy ain't rite & dat there was another, ugly side to all of it.

All can say is dat ardas alone worked, it will be the same for u. So dun give up. everyones trying to help u here so dun worry. u probably need to talk it over with dis guy.

all the very best.just do ardas.

GURU FATEH.

U mean u corrected that person by doing ardaas instead of leaving him?