Kirpan And Dastaar Laws Italy?

vaheguru ji ka khalsa

vaheguru ji ki fateh ji

just wanted to know if any1 knows the laws regarding dastaar and kirpan in Italy? mainly at the airports and security at the famous monuments etc.

I was planning to go on holiday there and it would be a great help if i could get this info first.

thankyou in advance.

vaheguru ji ka khalsa,

vaheguru ji ki fateh :)

I went Rome this time last year, but Im not Amritdhari (although look like one...massive beard and dastaar) so dont have a kirpan. But never had any security checks. I went to the vatican, had an auidence with the pope, had a tour of the city, no problems. If anything you get noticed more, The pope kept smiling at me and the vast majority of people knew I was a sikh, when I went in shops they would let me know where the nearest Gurdwara was.

Visted all the monuments, historical sites and parks in Rome. No problem once again. No physical search or anything, so if you conceal kirpan well, shouldnt be an issue.

But Rome is a religious city, there's nuns and monks with their garbs and mala everywhere... so I dont know what the rest of Italy is like.

I went Rome this time last year, but Im not Amritdhari (although look like one...massive beard and dastaar) so dont have a kirpan. But never had any security checks. I went to the vatican, had an auidence with the pope, had a tour of the city, no problems. If anything you get noticed more, The pope kept smiling at me and the vast majority of people knew I was a sikh, when I went in shops they would let me know where the nearest Gurdwara was.

Visted all the monuments, historical sites and parks in Rome. No problem once again. No physical search or anything, so if you conceal kirpan well, shouldnt be an issue.

But Rome is a religious city, there's nuns and monks with their garbs and mala everywhere... so I dont know what the rest of Italy is like.

Thankyou for the quick reply, I am planning to go traveling outside of rome aswel so it woul be great to hear peoples experiences.

but Thankyou for giving me insight into what rome would be like for me.

:)