Spells

Avtar95

the topic was orginally about spells.....which turned into black magic talk...which you have replied to with guru sahib arrows and gold plating??

and now it looks to take another turn, with the use of the word "miracle"...lol.

lets just end it here my friend. i totally agree with you too, about the physical strength part.

nice sakhi by the way.

the topic was orginally about spells.....which turned into black magic talk...which you have replied to with guru sahib arrows and gold plating??

and now it looks to take another turn, with the use of the word "miracle"...lol.

lets just end it here my friend. i totally agree with you too, about the physical strength part.

nice sakhi by the way.

Kind of agree, but a Sikh shouldn't focus on these things.

From what i have been learning about Sikhi is that we shouldn't accredit such things because they take us away from Waheguru and reality. I do agree that once we get more avastha we will start to realize what it really means.

I think there's an important lesson in how Guru Sahibs fought against zulam with the sword and the physical might of our muscles backed by Guru Ji's teachings...

I don't like debating such things but do feel if we have a friendly discussion it may help me learn more too...

I thought spells and black magic were the same things, the point of posting the sakhi was to show the power of physical might and skill over anything else, regardless how true nazar/black magic/spells are.

I agree let's end it here lol stupidme2.gif