Say No To Av

Say no to av it gives a chance for parties like Respect, and Lib Dems to get in the big time.

The above parties work with people who are against our community and others, av is there chance say no to av and them. Look at who represents Respect and who represents Lib Dems in the West Mids and youll see what i mean.

Im a Tory voter myself.

These parties were given to humans, as the people thought they are too stupid to rule themselves, "oh we need someone else to do it for us." Thus we became enslaved. And governing bodies strengthened. And the people forgot their true way of life.

Also look up the etamology of the word "elect", wouldn't you rather be SElecting? Rather than Electing? And look into how politics and governments actually came to be. Where did they come from? We are brought into this world, and we don't question why things are the way they are. We just accept, "thats the just the way it is" but like this we are ignorant. And forget who we truly are.

Im a Tory voter myself.

Tory -

An American who, during the period of the American Revolution, favored the British side. Also called Loyalist.<li>often tory A supporter of traditional political and social institutions against the forces of democratization or reform; a political conservative.

Read more: http://www.answers.com/topic/tory#ixzz1LPqUs8JS

hmm and what was the American Revolution actually about? Who was the good guys?

Tory -

An American who, during the period of the American Revolution, favored the British side. Also called Loyalist.<li>often tory A supporter of traditional political and social institutions against the forces of democratization or reform; a political conservative.

Read more: http://www.answers.c...y#ixzz1LPqUs8JS

hmm and what was the American Revolution actually about? Who was the good guys?

No Relervance today my freind.

No Relervance today my freind.

It does, because what do the they then represent? That party was formed out the events that took place then. So what do they represent? What actually happened in during that time period? When you call yourself a tory, you are calling yourself as being against freedom. Because America was about freedom, and they tried to take that away. Although America is not free anymore. but thats what the Tories represent, taking away your freedoms. But it doesn't matter who you vote, they are different just different masks on the same face. They all take direction from the banks.

Besides the point was all politics is just a farce, they are not really there to help you, only to serve their own interests. They don't want to help you evolve as a human being. How have they ever helped you get closer to God, which is the purpose of life. Because when you die, all that stuff won't matter in the end. About who you voted for or whatever, to really get change, we need to select Vaheguru, as our ruler, this way we govern ourselves. The way we were supposed too.

Thats how we will end all the poverty, the wars, diseases etc

I say yes to AV... alot of the no campaign is based on scare-mongering... about extremists getting in etc... AV makes it harder!!!

This thread discusses it in depth, Ive countered every no arguement... as a sikh community it is beneficial we vote Yes, people will have to work harder for our votes and AV will ensure there are no safe seats anymore... surely the southall issue of Labour and Sharma will emphasis this to people! Loook at the stats, get read up on it! AV is better for us!