Looking Into The Silence

Guest lost

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

If you miss Guru Sahib, you are truly blessed. It takes lifetimes upon lifetimes of bhagti to reach this state, I think. Please continue doing constant Ardas to Him, begging for His love, His kirpa, His darshan, more love for Gurbani, more love for Naam Simran, beg to be able to see His light in everyone and everything, more firmness to abide by Gurmat Rehit.

ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਸਜਣੁ ਮੇਰਾ ਪ੍ਰੀਤਮੁ ਰਾਇਆ ॥

The Lord, Har, Har, is my Best Friend; He is my Beloved Lord King.

ਕੋਈ ਆਣਿ ਮਿਲਾਵੈ ਮੇਰੇ ਪ੍ਰਾਣ ਜੀਵਾਇਆ ॥

If only someone would come and introduce me to Him, the Rejuvenator of my breath of life.

ਹਉ ਰਹਿ ਨ ਸਕਾ ਬਿਨੁ ਦੇਖੇ ਪ੍ਰੀਤਮਾ ਮੈ ਨੀਰੁ ਵਹੇ ਵਹਿ ਚਲੈ ਜੀਉ ॥੩॥

I cannot survive without seeing my Beloved. My eyes are welling up with tears. ||3||

ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਮਿਤ੍ਰੁ ਮੇਰਾ ਬਾਲ ਸਖਾਈ ॥

My Friend, the True Guru, has been my Best Friend since I was very young.

ਹਉ ਰਹਿ ਨ ਸਕਾ ਬਿਨੁ ਦੇਖੇ ਮੇਰੀ ਮਾਈ ॥

I cannot survive without seeing Him, O my mother!

ਹਰਿ ਜੀਉ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ ਕਰਹੁ ਗੁਰੁ ਮੇਲਹੁ ਜਨ ਨਾਨਕ ਹਰਿ ਧਨੁ ਪਲੈ ਜੀਉ ॥੪॥੧॥

O Dear Lord, please show Mercy to me, that I may meet the Guru. Servant Nanak gathers the Wealth of the Lord's Name in his lap. ||4||1||

bhull chukk maaf

Guest RavindaSingh

Cry like a baby like ive done before lol and get back on the path go to Gurughar and do seva and be happy with yourself and what you've been given (sikhi) :waheguru:

Go gurdwara sahib when it's most likely to be just yourself and Guru je. Sit right at the front and just talk to Guru je. :) it works wonders and another you could try is: put a side 15-30minutes before you sleep at night and just talk with Vaheguru je about everything and anything. It sounds geeky but it's so enjoyable and the feeling you achieve is unexplainable :)

Guest lost

To each of the posters above, thanks so much ji for ur kind & encouraging words. Though I do not know how to have conversation with Maharaj. It feels nice to read ur thoughts. Thanks again.

wjkk wjkf ji