Chaupai Sahib

To me it's like a warning against arrogance, and Godlessness, especially on achieving worldly success.

@singh559

Nice reply that was !

Arrey yaar why do you take me to be so ignorant . I have read the Bani . What i asked is different

@Dalsingh01

Everyone has his own interpretation of Bani. A Bani can mean different things to different People . For Example Some look to Bani for Inspiration while others look to Bani for Peace . When Are people asked to recite Chaupai sahib generally .Thanks a Lot Bros

Are you under any physical threat bhai ji? It also serves as a request to God for protection against your enemies.

• 2 months later...

its bout rachya from all enimies. from outer enimies and inner enemies. there is sakhi bout benti chaupi. there was two solders that were left from an army of singhs who wre called balvaan and machaale. these two were fighting the most powerful demons known in existance. in the end, they could not fight anymore. so they done the sucha veechaar of "ous mantar" (asss as in sword) and then god himself came and decimated all the demons and everyhing that ley in their wake. in the end, there was one last demon that was left limping. he was shaking and went away to where he came from.

this is how god keeps us, and the veechaar is given to us by guru ji as benti chaupi.

no one reely knows bout this sakhi.. : /..

but its sooo kool.. :)

Pul chuk maaf bros..

gurfateh