"Purakh Guru" By Namdhari Darbar

Has anyone heard of this book. Namdharis claim that this book totaly disprove of the fact that gurgaddi was given to Guru Granth Sahib and other nonsence they make up.

The namdhari sikh wrote

1 Also let me make it very clear to you, I've contacted at least a dozen singh sabhia organizations until today including the SGPC and NONE OF THEM HAS BEEN ABLE TO SHOW ME EVEN A SINGLE BOOK WRITTEN AND PUBLISHED BEFORE THE 1860'S THAT SAID AAD GRANTH SAHIB WAS GIVEN GURGADDI.

2 he also claims that the Your singh sabhia scholars can only make up stories that it was lost to the muslims during the holocausts. Well pardon me but where did it stay from 1708 to the 1730's? Where ever the other Gurus had stayed overnight there was always Gurdwaras built on the spot so why is there not even a single Gurdwara built where this so called 'Jote of all 10 Gurus' must have rested? (that is if it even existed!).

3. Next question, when was Gurgaddi given to Granth Sahib? All other Guru's Gurgaddi Diwas is clearly mentioned and known but the one claimed to be given to Granth Sahib is so messed up that it's not even clear to anyone. Most of your singh sabhia websites claim katak sudi 5th or 6th well I have with me right now a Granth Sahib printed by singh sabhias that claims it to be given Gurgaddi on Katak Sudi 2nd! What the hell is this?

The writer says that Kavi Santokh Singh of Suraj Prakash never mentions that gurgaddi was given to anyone else. but says:

19) Sri Gurpartap Suraj(Suraj Parkash): Written by Kavi Bhai Santokh Singhji in 1843 A.D. He has infact written that it was the Eighth Avatar of Guru Nanak, Sri Guru Harkrishan Sahib Ji, who once attempted to give Gurgaddi to Sri Aad Granth Sahib but It was rejected by The Sikhs of the time who requested Him that people such as Dhirmal would all sit with a Bir(Volume) in their hands and fabricate Its translations in order to control people!

Regarding Guru Gobind Singh Ji's Actions at Nander, however, Kaviji had clearly written that The Guru told Kavi Alam Singh how He would secretly take care of The Khalsa and remain incognito in The Eleventh Avatar:

image007.gif

Sorry for this miss mass of things but this article got me angered that they would make such a stupid argument that the gurgaddi wasn't givent to Dhan Guru Gratnh Sahib Ji.

Please respond for the education of the Sangat.

*This is the picture that is not showing up.

post-26879-0-68645400-1305535043_thumb.g

They can say all they want but its all futile as Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj has himself written in Sri Sarbloh Granth that Gurgaddi has gone to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj and the Guru Khalsa Panth. Maharaj's own bani always has much more weight than any other historical document.

"In Ko Daras Satguru Ko darshan bolan Guru Shabad Gur Grantha.

Dvadas Roop Satigur Eh Kaiyat Dvadas Bhan Pargat Har Santha.

Partakya Kala Parbraham Dhanee Shai Granth panth Khalsa Vartanta.

Das Gobind Fateh Satgur Ki Khalsa Granth Gur Roop Bidanta"

"Having the blessed audience (of the Khalsa) is equal to having the audience of the Guru, as long as they are singing the songs of love held within Guru Granth Sahib.

There are twelve forms of the Guru this is what I (Guru Gobind Singh) tell you,

There are twelve forms who revealed themselves I tell you Oh Saints.

This is the blatant arrow of power dispensed by the ultimate Creator,

Deal with the Guru Granth Guru panth as the Khalsa.

The slave of the Deathless Being, Guru Gobind Singh, (does not recognise this victory as his), the victory is of supreme true Guru, the Khalsa and the Granth, these are very form and presence of the Guru."

Here is any early text that says Guru Gobind Singh Ji give Gaddi to Guru Granth Sahib.

Here in a early text called Bansavalinama on page 24, Piara Singh Padam quotes

Patt Vaihi thus:

"Guru Gobind Singh the tenth master, son of Guru Tegh Bahadur, residing at Nanded

near edge of river Godavri, in the Southern country in 1765 [1708] in 'Kartack' (October-

November) on Wednesday a command was given to Bhai Daya Singh:

"Bring Sri Granth Sahib" Taking the command, Daya Singh brought Sri Granth Sahib.

Guru Ji placing five 'Paisa' (coins) and one coconut in front bowed to it. To all the Sikhs

congregation, he said:

"My command is, in my place the Guru consider Sri Guru Granth Sahib. That Sikh who

accepts this, his devotion will be successful, the Guru will take his arm, consider this the

Truth."

'Patt Vahi Talond, Pargan Jind.