Religious Experiences?

I'd be interested to know if anyone here has had any sort of religious experience. A religious experience is a supernatural, subjective experience which often incorporates a feeling or vision of the divine. There are many accounts of religious experiences from everywhere in the world. Anyone?

If people have had these kind of experiences, you won't get many admitting it on a public forum, even under the cover of anonymity.

Even under anonymity? Why do you think that is?

Being alive is a religious experience.

You can call it a miracle. A quality of a religious experience is transcience - it's very temporary, lasting a few seconds or minutes.

Even under anonymity? Why do you think that is?

A variety of reasons.

1. Shyness.

2. Afraid of being labelled a liar, a fantasist or a heretic at worst.

3. Encountering cynicism or disbelief.

4. Unsure of whether the experience was actually genuine, "just a dream" (if asleep) or a trick of the imagination (if awake).

5. Humility. Some people don't like to draw attention to themselves.

Sometimes when I take hukamnama from Guru Granth sahib and have faith that it will be answer to my doubts , then yes you may call it a miracle that I always get the answer to it ! Its like experiencing Guru Granth Sahib ji is speaking to me . Ofcourse , you can call it a coincidence , but how can almost every time be a co-incidence ?