Dumalla Material - Mal Mal

Singh559

My friend has gone to Punjab and i asked him to bring me dumalla dastaar kapra (mal mal). I heard the karpa is called f74 or f15? Does anyone know which one it is?

I asked for 10 meters of each color, i think that should be enough. I have some material at home but i think it's full voile i find it too hard to work with and it's only 4-5 meters.

Comparably to other kapra like full voile or rubia does anyone know how long the color stays okay given you wash it properly?

The Mul Mul/Mal Mal Kapra is called F-74 and it's much more easier to tie than the full voile kind ... Though you can use fabric softener (like Lenor/Comfort etc) to loosen the full voile/rubia kind of Kapra and it usually ends up being more manageable.

I have Dark/Navy Blue and Royal Akaali Blue colours in the Mal Mal Kapra ... The colour hasn't faded at all when hand washed with some warm/lukewarm water and abit of detergent and it's lasted about 2 years so far.

Hope that helps.