What About This

PAL 07

that aint good enough 35 years have passed - what are we gonna do about this

just wait for this evil govt to be crushed by a foreign force and have our Khalsa raaj over whole of India . Seems too far-fetched , but waheguru is all powerful !

Would be interesting to see how things work out ! Lets just keep our slate clean !

thats a cowards response and the same answer the hindus gave when babar invaded india, the hindus said don't worry just wait and our mantras will kill them all, did it hell !!

i repeat my question Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji sent Banda Bahadur to avenge the killings of Sikhs and in this similar situation what do we do now in 2011..its obvious diplomacy and international efforts are gonna do nothing more than create a sad sorry speech that will be hung up in a fancy photo somewhere in Brussells. we've already seen lame apologies by indian govt...

are we just gonna let this go by as a holocaust into the relics of Sikh history because believe you me in another 15 years nobody will ever remember 1984.

I WANT TO KNOW HOW WE CAN GET JUSTICE BECAUSE SO FAR WE HAVE NOT !

thats a cowards response and the same answer the hindus gave when babar invaded india, the hindus said don't worry just wait and our mantras will kill them all, did it hell !!

i repeat my question Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji sent Banda Bahadur to avenge the killings of Sikhs and in this similar situation what do we do now in 2011..its obvious diplomacy and international efforts are gonna do nothing more than create a sad sorry speech that will be hung up in a fancy photo somewhere in Brussells. we've already seen lame apologies by indian govt...

are we just gonna let this go by as a holocaust into the relics of Sikh history because believe you me in another 15 years nobody will ever remember 1984.

I WANT TO KNOW HOW WE CAN GET JUSTICE BECAUSE SO FAR WE HAVE NOT !

We remember the killings of chandi chowk and what happened to sikh mothers in mir mannu jail . Also , what about wadda ghalughara and chhota ghallughara .

And 1984 was not a small thing . It was attack on Akal takht sahib which never happened before !

I think 84 will be remembered as long as sikh com lives .

And BTW , to be honest , sikhs and situations are not the way they used to be !

There was a time when sikhs would call fateh to each other on meeting , even if they did not recognise each other . Today , we don't even call satsriakal to stranger sikhs . I guess people have changed a lot ! These days sikhs are only interested in their own selves and no one cares for panth - this is a bitter reality !

If no one remembers 1984 in 15 years time, then we only have ourselves to blame.

It is up to us to continue to keep the flame of justice burning and for us to install this in our future generations. Tryanny is timeless. Why do you think we still remember Hitler, Stalin, Ivan the Terrible and the Roman Emperors Nero and Caligula? This greatest atrocity speaks to more than just Sikhs. When I was first told about the events of 1984, even at the tender age of 12 years old, it spoke to me not as a "wannabe sikh convert"... but as a human being

Not for one minute am I saying I have the answer on how we are to get justice. What I do know however, is that we shouldn't "wait" for an inspiring leader to rally the call of Sikhs nor do I believe we should remain fully peaceful or wage full out war on the Government.

Guroofateh.

that is soo true that sikhs have changed alot, back in time sikhs used to be one but today we have so many different jatha and all that. and sikhs in past were very uchee suchee jiven and soch vale gursikhs who used to sacrifice everything for sikh panth. but now everything has changed from clothes to lifestyle. rather than waiting for a leader why dont we just tryna improve ourselves and follow the foot steps of our great leaders like baba Deep singh ji, baba Banda singh ji and sant Jarnail singh ji.

that is reality but if i've said something wrong, bhul chuk maaf karni please. waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!