Dudley - Mainstream Media Questions Regarding The Protest On 28 May 2011

Satkaar

^ thats was a nice comeback Rupik. :surrender: Gotta hand it to you. I've been well and truly served.

btw...I couldn't possiby be an undercover committe member because I've been saying things designed to get the committe members arrested for fraud. But.....if I was a committe member I suppose thats exactly the sort of thing I would be saying just so people don't think I'm a committe member. Umm.....seriously though, ever since that Daljit Nirmala thing from the Sikh Channel was exposed the other week I feel I can't trust any Sikh. There is just so much anti-sikh infiltration in our gurdwaras and institutions. Thats is why....I dunno if you noticed....I am a one man band. I know I'm worth sava lakh men on my own. So......I always say each of us should stay under the radar and get things done on our own through the internet and the power of the pen not to mention the power of the legal system. Stay under the radar. Don't let these people in the gurdwaras and sikh channels get your name, address, telephoen numbers etc. You can't trust anyone.

But......if you think about it.....If I was an RSS agent....Thats exactly the sort of thing i would say just so people don't think i am an RSS agent. Nah....only kidding. But makes you think though dunnit?

^ thats was a nice comeback Rupik. :surrender: Gotta hand it to you. I've been well and truly served.

btw...I couldn't possiby be an undercover committe member because I've been saying things designed to get the committe members arrested for fraud. But.....if I was a committe member I suppose thats exactly the sort of thing I would be saying just so people don't think I'm a committe member. Umm.....seriously though, ever since that Daljit Nirmala thing from the Sikh Channel was exposed the other week I feel I can't trust any Sikh. There is just so much anti-sikh infiltration in our gurdwaras and institutions. Thats is why....I dunno if you noticed....I am a one man band. I know I'm worth sava lakh men on my own. So......I always say each of us should stay under the radar and get things done on our own through the internet and the power of the pen not to mention the power of the legal system. Stay under the radar. Don't let these people in the gurdwaras and sikh channels get your name, address, telephoen numbers etc. You can't trust anyone.

But......if you think about it.....If I was an RSS agent....Thats exactly the sort of thing i would say just so people don't think i am an RSS agent. Nah....only kidding. But makes you think though dunnit?

no worries bro...