Why Becoming Vegetarian Is So Hard For Me?

Guest Paapi insaan

once you come into Guru’s-area then straight away you have certain restrictions put upon you – you cannot eat meat, you cannot drink alcohol, you cannot smoke, you do not go to pubs and clubs, you have to get up amritwella, you have to do your panj banies, you have to do more path and simran, there is a whole rafter of restrictions and orders because you are now under Guru Ji’s hukam. This is a good thing because you are now under Guru Jis care, He will look after you through thick and thin, He will never let you go, never let you drift off into bad company, you are a very fortunate person.

i loved it and I LOVE YOU :wub22: :l: :luv: for being so kind on us and telling us this amazing thing. If we just stick to whatever u said above I think this is just an easy way to get closer to waheguru.

Guest Kaun saag kahave

This is sad that you feel this way brother don't be hard on yourself. Start with small steps if you can't control this urge just yet then no problems . Do ardas for naàm this is everything .

keep doing ardas for maharaj to lift you above the chakkar of moh (attachment). also, simran, seva, satsangat, and listening to katha will strengthen your resolve. i recommend you read up on vegetarian cookbooks, and books written by health experts like dr. fuhrman and david wolfe.