Sri Nagar Vale in TORONTO!!!!

Diljot Kaur

Vaheguroo jee ka khalsa Vaheguroo jee kee fatehhhhh!!!

SANGATO!

EVERYONE should know that Bhai Harjinder Singh Sri Nagar Vale and jatha are here in mississauga at dixie Gurughar and are staying for this week!!! It hasn't been advertised much so the sangat is smaller then when its anounced to the whole world. PLEASE take this oppurtunity to listen to bhai sahibs keertan. He is only here for ONE week!! Please call the gurughar for the exact timetable. I know they do keertan at around 7 in the evening and sometime in the morning. Let all the sangatan in the G.T.A. know!!!

Vaheguroo jee ka khalsa Vaheguroo jee kee fateh!!!!

Vaheguroo jee ka khalsa Vaheguroo jee kee fatehhhhh!!!

SANGATO!

EVERYONE should know that Bhai Harjinder Singh Sri Nagar Vale and jatha are here in mississauga at dixie Gurughar and are staying for this week!!! It hasn't been advertised much so the sangat is smaller then when its anounced to the whole world. PLEASE take this oppurtunity to listen to bhai sahibs keertan. He is only here for ONE week!! Please call the gurughar for the exact timetable. I know they do keertan at around 7 in the evening and sometime in the morning. Let all the sangatan in the G.T.A. know!!!

Vaheguroo jee ka khalsa Vaheguroo jee kee fateh!!!!

BUMP!!

Eventhough i am from brampton, i wont be able to make it, but whoever can .. SHOULD GO !! Hes reli goooood... ^_^