BOSS-Sikhi Camp 2004 -Pics now up

UKSingh

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Guru's kirpa i think there is to be a Camp Reunion and Guru Ji's Pehla Parkash Keertan Programme at Guru Nanak Gurdwara Smethwick Birmingham on Sat 18th September.

Not sure of the time, i'll try and find out but prob evening as usual, pls can everyone try and make it, be nice to get the sangat of all of you again, and bring more gursikhs too, the more the better!

And the gursikh with the smiling face holding the "camp cake" Kuljeet Singh is doing seva for the nottingham camp which is running from the 19th to 22nd of August and some of the singhs will also be at the smethwick kids camp from the 16th to 20th August, please try and come down to help at these and any other camps you can, the more gursikhs the young kids can interact with the better the experience will be for them.

Anyway see you guys at the reunion!

With Guru's kirpa i think there is to be a Camp Reunion and Guru Ji's Pehla Parkash Keertan Programme at Guru Nanak Gurdwara Smethwick Birmingham on Sat 18th September.

Not sure of the time, i'll try and find out but prob evening as usual, pls can everyone try and make it, be nice to get the sangat of all of you again, and bring more gursikhs too, the more the better!

And the gursikh with the smiling face holding the "camp cake" Kuljeet Singh is doing seva for the nottingham camp which is running from the 19th to 22nd of August and some of the singhs will also be at the smethwick kids camp from the 16th to 20th August, please try and come down to help at these and any other camps you can, the more gursikhs the young kids can interact with the better the experience will be for them.

Anyway see you guys at the reunion!

OIIIIIIIII

First u go Yellong London Murdabad adn u say we gonna come down to Smethwick to hear ur dodgy accent :wub:

I guess i'll have to nag on my parents to let me come to Uk again :D

OI it's STEFAN HAWKING :wub:

Adn you bbet i'm not leaving without seeign you :nihungsmile: