Fight Science Super Soldiers

Thats a decent start - irrespective of who you are fighting for atleast you will get to fight extremists - something the sikh faith has promoted , what about the saint aspect of a sikh saint soldier ???

i started a thread month ago about joining the army and why arn't moer sikhs joining the army and i talked about that we need more saint soldiers

my duty as a soldier is to serve humanity

imagine if 35 000 sikhs were trained like this how much closer sikhs would be to takign control of punjab

Why dont you start this seva of hardcore military training in Punjab - you sound very passionate about it and im sure you will get more than 35 000 sikhs to join - This is an ideal chance for you to back the talk with the walk.

Why dont you start this seva of hardcore military training in Punjab - you sound very passionate about it and im sure you will get more than 35 000 sikhs to join - This is an ideal chance for you to back the talk with the walk.

im actually going to be joining the marines this year and want become a green beret after 3 years in the marines

my goald is to inspire other sikhs to join the army and try brining it up with many ppl as to what would inspire sikhs into the army

also i started a thread on sikhsangat http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/61996-reasons-as-to-why-im-joining-the-army-and-would-like-to-see-more-singhs-join/ to listen to other sikhs from other parts of the world online why arn't more sikhs joining the army and curious what would motivate them to jump

im actually going to be joining the marines this year and want become a green beret after 3 years in the marines

my goald is to inspire other sikhs to join the army and try brining it up with many ppl as to what would inspire sikhs into the army

also i started a thread on sikhsangat http://www.sikhsanga...re-singhs-join/ to listen to other sikhs from other parts of the world online why arn't more sikhs joining the army and curious what would motivate them to jump

Correct me if am wrong but Sikhs who want to join the US army must cut their scalp hair and beard so i think your definitly not going to inspire Keshdarhi sikhs to join the army but you may inspire others.

• 2 months later...

Correct me if am wrong but Sikhs who want to join the US army must cut their scalp hair and beard so i think your definitly not going to inspire Keshdarhi sikhs to join the army but you may inspire others.

Nope turbon sikhs are now allowed to serve in the us forces

I will be signing up once i turn 18, i just graduated high school but waiting to turn 18

My goal is to inspire sikhs in the west to join the army in their country's and my goal is to be a green beret by the time im 22 and use that accomplishment to inspire other sikhs