Need Help!

khalsa50

I'm sorry. Just me being silly.

Seriously, why would you want to get involved? Just leave that person's indiscretions between him/her and God. If somebody has lied to the Panj Pyaare, they will surely get their just desserts eventually.

I am doing this because that person does not know what to do. Just trying to help her out.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Guest Guest

Wont the Panj Pyare know that she lied anyway?

Guru Ji knows everything. U can't cover up anything no matter how much u tried.

It would be best to confront the Panj Pyare rather than the Dharam Raaj.

Guest Satnam

Lying is against gurbani, lying in all circumstances, not just this one is wrong.

Living Truthfully, in Sat also means not to lie and to be responsible for ones actions, not even white lies are okay. Speak to the person and tell them this and ask them to come clean. Guru Nanak as a child gave away the money his father gave him knowing full well what the consequences would be. He could have lied to make his fate easier in a worldly sense but he didn't. Nows your chance to deliver Truth to someone so do it, teach them.

Satnam Ji

I know someone that has lied to the punj pyare in the presence of Guru Sahib Jee. What should she do about it? What would be the possible consequences?

Khalsa Ji

If someone lies to the panj pyare it is due to the fact that they are scared of the consequences of telling the truth.

Khalsa Ji it is easier to face the wrath of the panj pyare then it is to face the wrath of the doot in Waheguru's dargah.