Supernatural or Out of the Ordinary

S Singh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Sangat Jio, I was just wondering if anything supernatural or out of the ordinary has ever happened to you? If so, maybe you could share with the sangat what happened. Just curious. :T:

Bhulla Chuka Maff blush.gif

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hanji, it must be kept gupt.

but theres no point in saying "it must be kept gupt" and not saying the reason why for the benefit of the sangat.

ok, why then?

maharaj has done this kirpa, the only person and spirit that need to know of the experiences is you and maharaj. telling others is not a good idea, seeing aaj kal di people simply put haomai in you easily.

why?

the reason is simple, people will tell you the simran they do, how much sewa they do and the feelings etc. but maharaj made you humble to do them tasks. people will either say/think "va! thats so chardikala man, he does simran all day, va!"

haomai builds up. haomai may impress others, but at the end of the day, you have to please maharaj, he'll go with you, no-one else. haomai makes you cant do anything maharaj gave you. bhai rama singh hi did 13 hours of simran, he told others, and obviously they put haomai in him. maharaj took away that kirpa.

to experience kautaks, one must be neeva.

an good equation for haomai...

haomai=seperation from god+ego=another life

soon you'll think "i did it, i did simran, i did sewa" but all of what we do is because of guru maharaj's hukam, what can we do by ourselves?

because of haomai and ego, they seperate you from god.

and thats why you never tell anyone of your experiences. if people ask you "do you do simran. do you do sewa, do you get up amritvela?"

then you can give them two answers...

1. say "waheguru" and ignore them

2. say "maharaj makes me do it"

thus it makes you still neeva and humble.

have i answered your question ji?

bhol chukke muaff

Guest mehtab
hanji, it must be kept gupt.

but theres no point in saying "it must be kept gupt" and not saying the reason why for the benefit of the sangat.

ok, why then?

maharaj has done this kirpa, the only person and spirit that need to know of the experiences is you and maharaj. telling others is not a good idea, seeing aaj kal di people simply put haomai in you easily.

why?

the reason is simple, people will tell you the simran they do, how much sewa they do and the feelings etc. but maharaj made you humble to do them tasks. people will either say/think "va! thats so chardikala man, he does simran all day, va!"

haomai builds up. haomai may impress others, but at the end of the day, you have to please maharaj, he'll go with you, no-one else. haomai makes you cant do anything maharaj gave you. bhai rama singh hi did 13 hours of simran, he told others, and obviously they put haomai in him. maharaj took away that kirpa.

to experience kautaks, one must be neeva.

an good equation for haomai...

haomai=seperation from god+ego=another life

soon you'll think "i did it, i did simran, i did sewa" but all of what we do is because of guru maharaj's hukam, what can we do by ourselves?

because of haomai and ego, they seperate you from god.

and thats why you never tell anyone of your experiences. if people ask you "do you do simran. do you do sewa

, do you get up amritvela?"

then you can give them two answers...

1. say "waheguru" and ignore them

2. say "maharaj makes me do it"

thus it makes you still neeva and humble.

have i answered your question ji?

bhol chukke muaff

And I know you will still end up sharing your experience with us.

Guest mehtab
hawww, ohmy.gif

ah you cant prove i wrote my experiences, so how do youuuuu know???????

I don't know how I know you know, but now that you know that I know, why don't you let us all know what you know, just so that we know you know.