Vunerable Girls Being Targeted By Muslim Men

KALLY

It is very easy to say such things when it does not effect one directly. Just think if you have a daughter or a sister who is lured off by someone , would you have such a cavalier attitude then?

Its true that it has never happened in my family. If it did....I think I would look at myself and the rest of the family and ask where we went wrong. For example...if me and my father went to pubs or drank alcohol how could we expect my sister not to do the same ?

or if my parents were the type that were so self absorbed in politics (sometimes gurdwara politics)that they forget their duty to teach their own children any morals ?

I'm sorry but in my experience the sikh girls that are either out of control or with muslims come from one of two types of families :

1) Families where the men drink, stay out....and are immoral

2) Amritdhari families where the parents are so self absorbed in path that they forget their duty towards their children. (I'm talking about a very small minority of amritdhari families here)

Sikh girls from normal good families where the brother and father set the right example.....don't fall into what you call the 'muslim' trap.

I'm not being 'cavalier'.....I'm being brutally honest. The day it happens in my family will be because I myself have failed. It would be disgraceful if I were to ignore my own failings and lay the blame on the girl or the muslim youth himself.

West london singh , I do to a certain extend underatsnd what you are sayin but its sometimes these musul man are so sly that our girls do get trapped even if therer upbringing is unfaultable , has anyone one been on youtube and typed in sikh girl converts , theres a mother distraught talking about her daughter how she left - it really is heart breaking ..... we dont have to be cavaliers - but what i want as a comunity is to be more vigialiant .. x