Jusreign: Let'S Support Our Chacha

Khalasthan86

Firstly, iv got to say... iv been unfortunate enough to watch aka amazing, and his vids hav some level of gandh in it wich isnt right for gursikhs to wach/listen to.

And secondly, jusreign may help 'promote' sikhi here and ther, but ther r things that r just not ryt. Like that video where he goes and sees a big mela and ther are panjabi songs being played and he says hes never seen this before and found it odd (at wich point i thought, at least he knows its wrong, because that the impression he gave wen he sed that) but next thing u knw he starts supporting backstage!

And he's too comfortable with it girls, DEFINITELY not a sikh's actions.

I somehow cannot imagine guru nanak dev jee maharaaj supporting something like this.

what im trying to say is, this thread should have been posted on a panjabi forum, not on Sikh Sangat.

Firstly, iv got to say... iv been unfortunate enough to watch aka amazing, and his vids hav some level of gandh in it wich isnt right for gursikhs to wach/listen to.

And secondly, jusreign may help 'promote' sikhi here and ther, but ther r things that r just not ryt. Like that video where he goes and sees a big mela and ther are panjabi songs being played and he says hes never seen this before and found it odd (at wich point i thought, at least he knows its wrong, because that the impression he gave wen he sed that) but next thing u knw he starts supporting backstage!

And he's too comfortable with it girls, DEFINITELY not a sikh's actions.

I somehow cannot imagine guru nanak dev jee maharaaj supporting something like this.

what im trying to say is, this thread should have been posted on a panjabi forum, not on Sikh Sangat.

Why do you not do something better instead of picking out minor faults from jus reign and aka. Clearly sitting on the computer and wasting your time on the internet is not what a sikhs actions are about. Get off your backside and fight for the injustice that is happening in the world !!