Males And Females

Guest Guest

ਇਸਤ੍ਰੀ ਰੂਪ ਚੇਰੀ ਕੀ ਨਿਆਈ ਸੋਭ ਨਹੀ ਬਿਨੁ ਭਰਤਾਰੇ ॥੧॥(SGGS jeeo - Ang 1267)

Female form, like a servant have no nobility without Husband Lord. ||1||

Edit: I am only allowing this post so the members of on the forum can help realize the flaw in their thinking.

Lol you changed the translation. sttm translation is: I am Your beautiful bride, Your servant and slave. I have no nobility without my Husband Lord

Gurbani tells us everyone has no nobility unless they are blessed with naam. Everyone is referred as females in Gurbani (soul-bride).

I will givebetter rating to women compared to men because men are childish by nature; thereason being that men are seldom concerned with their bodies and are happy withtheir toy called “mind.” They live in their minds and the mind never gets old;on the contrary, women are connected with their bodies and live in totalitymost of the time and their minds age as their bodies. Even though the trend amongwomen has changed for the worse, still most women carry more sense than men,although where we stand today the majority of men are lost in their toys oftechnology and women are lost in the fascination of fashion. From "White Lies Dark Truth" · ISBN-10: 0615175945

Just wanted to ask whether women are in anyway inferior to men, and if so please provide a quote from Gurbani to show this :)

Thanks

How can a man be superior when he is born from the body of the women???

Lol you changed the translation. sttm translation is: I am Your beautiful bride, Your servant and slave. I have no nobility without my Husband Lord

Gurbani tells us everyone has no nobility unless they are blessed with naam. Everyone is referred as females in Gurbani (soul-bride).

I will givebetter rating to women compared to men because men are childish by nature; thereason being that men are seldom concerned with their bodies and are happy withtheir toy called “mind.” They live in their minds and the mind never gets old;on the contrary, women are connected with their bodies and live in totalitymost of the time and their minds age as their bodies. Even though the trend amongwomen has changed for the worse, still most women carry more sense than men,although where we stand today the majority of men are lost in their toys oftechnology and women are lost in the fascination of fashion. From "White Lies Dark Truth" · ISBN-10: 0615175945

sounds like a quote from some feminist. but its a generalisation, and its not good to generalise, but sooner rather than later you will come unstuck.