Dreams

Anonymoussingh5

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do dreams have a meaning

• Yes
    • No

Wjkk wjkk

I recently had a kaami dream. Although a very complex dream very basically I was doing something kaami with a person that I know but after a few times I backed out and didn't do it. This dream is the first of it's kind although I am going through puberty and I am experiencing these kinds of kaami problems. Does this dream mean anything and then how shall I move forward and if you can understand what do you think this means?

In Gurbani, Guru Ji says for us to control Kaam even in dreams, hence dreams are real experiences- some are like matrixes within the khel, some are actually us travelling around in the khel- astral travel etc. Either way our senses and vices are still in play during dreams. We are asked to control our thoughts as they have a bearing on what happens in the astral realms- this world(3rd world or energy) and the 2nd world/ energy ie. astral world are parallel- Kalyug is what it is because of our thoughts as well as our deeds, so silencing the mind through attuning ourselves to naam/truth frequency through simran and cleaning ourselves up in samadhi/ silencing the mind hnce controlling the vices that make up the mind is key. The mind is actually just the 5 vices, once it's silenced, the vices shutup and we become pure.

Guest SinghSinghaSingha

Wjkk wjkk

I recently had a kaami dream. Although a very complex dream very basically I was doing something kaami with a person that I know but after a few times I backed out and didn't do it. This dream is the first of it's kind although I am going through puberty and I am experiencing these kinds of kaami problems. Does this dream mean anything and then how shall I move forward and if you can understand what do you think this means?

Dreams are usually sub-conscious seepage. You have sexual urges which you are suppressing so they come through your dreams. Kaam is an energy you must learn to channel. Look up Giani Sant Singh Maskeen's Kaam Rass to Naam Rass.