First Ever Uk Caste Discrimination Case Involves Sikhs.

dalsingh101

Ur wrong genie ji, its a caste thing, not a relogious one. The guy is a churah, marrying a jatt, that is what they are claiming. Plenty of hindu sikh marriages happem every week and its never a problem. Problem only arises when its involving low castes with high castes. Sad but true

A "churah" Sikh is just as equal as a Jatt Sikh, only fake Sikhs who take pride in their race/caste do not acknowledge this fact and so to me those castist Sikhs are not Sikhs in my eyes they are the problem. The only disagreement I can see for different caste/sect Sikhs inter-marrying is the practises they practise. Then I can see a conflict of interest of people of rival sects. Because some do idol worshipping which is against Sikhi and if you engage in that you cant be a Sikh thats one of the fundamental no-no's. You get most ravidassia's who say they are Sikh fair enough but then why do arti of a state of bhagat ravi das Ji.

Arti is a Hindu ritual thus taking them out of the fold of Sikhism and into Hinduism or their own faith if they so wish to create one. We have Sikhs who do pooja pahaat in front of images of the Guru's this too is idol worship and not allowed, you can give your respect to these images but in no circumstance should a Sikh think that the Guru's are God almighty and so they can give them magical powers by answering their prayers, only Waheguru/Ram/Allah can do that. Guru's are servants/messengers/prophets of God who came down to guide mankind.