Jathedar Akal Takht

osingh

Yesterday Sikh Channel showed a video where Singh Sahib Jathedar Gurbachan Singh said that the cult Dhesian Kanha did Gurmat Parchar and are connecting people to Guru Granth Sahib, here is video of former 'Guru' of this cult:

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

This was the same place where hans raj hans sang and so called 'Sikhs' started dpoing bhangra in prescense of Guru Maharaj.

I would like to note that bhai Jasbir Singh has apologised for being present when this took place:

Does anyone have this video of Singh Sahib, it aired yesterday. This video will be important for future reference.

Singh Sahib should be telling Singh's to go to this dera and remove the pavittar saroops of Guru Granth Sahib that they have. This dera should be shut down with immediate effect. Instead they were given 'punishment' of reading a few Jap Ji sahibs. Beadbi is still going on at this dera. Singh Sahib who is in the UK should be shown videos of this dera.

The leader of our panth seems to be Badal. The Akal Takht and Sant Samaj are supporting his party. The situation is very dark.

The panth is desperately in need of a leader like Sant Jarnail Singh ji. All the politicians were quiet as mice when Sant ji was our leader.

Rabb Rakhe

Please post this video. These fake people have been exposed in the past countless times.

There should be a clear separation between respecting the Sri Akaal Takht Sahib and exposing the truth of the so called jathedars appointed by badal.

Very much agree with you. Sadly people get confused between sarkar appointed jathedar and the Akal Takht. There is a clear demarcation between the two. Criticising the Akal Takht should not be allowed full stop but the actions of Badals appointed jathedar are a different matter.

As for what has been said for Dhesian Kanha, it is all a political game and cheap vote bank politics for the SGPC elections. This will get worse with the state assembly elections around the corner, Badal cannot afford to alienate any group with a sizeable following so expect him to be pandering to everyone (inclusing the Sirsa pakhandi).

Before we go on witch hunting we need video where jathedar sahib is asking sangat to go to this dera.

Video is not posted yet. Can we get video please.

SGPC appoints jathedars. There is an election going on.Certainly we do not need a jathedar like ragi darshan lal who will occupy this post

if heretic parties headed by Sarna wins the elections.

<removed quoted post>

Please do not post edited propaganda video from ragi darshan's site here. These low scums can stoop

to any depth to get at their opponents.

Moderator : Please see the video above .It is a propaganda video displayed at Darshan lal's site

Why they doctor such videos because jathedar akal takhat sent him packing for blasphemy against

Guru Gobind singh ji.Did not you watch the video before posting.

Please do not post edited propaganda video from ragi darshan's site here. These low scums can stoop

to any depth to get at their opponents.

Moderator : Please see the video above .It is a propaganda video displayed at Darshan lal's site

Why they doctor such videos because jathedar akal takhat sent him packing for blasphemy against

Guru Gobind singh ji.

This isn't fake lol and it's not from darshan ragi.

This isn't fake lol and it's not from darshan ragi.

Have you seen a video that is of 1.44 minutes and same sentence is being repeated.

This video is from Darshan lal's site.If you contest i will post the link. Why are you hiding the truth.

Tell them to face the people in elections and bring shortcomings of present leadership to the fore.

Do not act like kiddos.

Have you seen a video that is of 1.44 minutes and same sentence is being repeated.

This video is from Darshan lal's site.If you contest i will post the link. Why are you hiding the truth.

Tell them to face the people in elections and bring shortcomings of present leadership to the fore.

Do not act like kiddos.

I contest it and yes, they're repeating it. It's very simple you can do it on windows media player.

The audio is all real, the only thing they did is repeat what he said.

http://www.sikhsangat.com/Index.php?/topic/63182-makkad-talking-rubbish-about-jathedar-bhai-ranjit-singh-ji/

I contest it and yes, they're repeating it. It's very simple you can do it on windows media player.

The audio is all real, the only thing they did is repeat what he said.

http://www.sikhsanga...anjit-singh-ji/

See this as you contest

http://######.org/mainnews.htm

I hope you understand what is doctored video. There is alteration in sequence of speech which is quite evident.

Now tell me one thing.Makkar has said that Bhai ranjit singh is occupying kothi of sgpc for the last decade. He

is not office holder of SGPC. He is not paying rent for that.

THis is true. I have respect for ranjit singh but do not consider it a truthful living. What do you call it?Before criticizing

others see your own bottom first.