Jathedar Akal Takht

osingh

See this as you contest

http://######.org/mainnews.htm

I hope you understand what is doctored video. There is alteration in sequence of speech which is quite evident.

Now tell me one thing.Makkar has said that Bhai ranjit singh is occupying kothi of sgpc for the last decade. He

is not office holder of SGPC. He is not paying rent for that.

THis is true. I have respect for ranjit singh but do not consider it a truthful living. What do you call it?

Makkar doesn't seem to be honest at all by the type of language he used. I'm pretty sure darshan didn't make this video, he just put it on his website. If you look at the youtube account of the uploader you will see he has no association with darshan.

There's no alteration of sequences, they're just replaying what he said again and again. Anyone who is computer savvy can tell that this is not a fake...

I don't know about Bhai Ranjit Singh occupying the kothi, maybe someone can answer why he is.

Makkar doesn't seem to be honest at all by the type of language he used. I'm pretty sure darshan didn't make this video, he just put it on his website. If you look at the youtube account of the uploader you will see he has no association with darshan.

There's no alteration of sequences, they're just replaying what he said again and again. Anyone who is computer savvy can tell that this is not a fake...

I don't know about Bhai Ranjit Singh occupying the kothi, maybe someone can answer why he is.

You agree that video is on propaganda site of ragi darshan.

Watch video first before taking a stand. Makkar has been shown talking on

two different subjects and there is cut whcih is obvious to not to miss unless one

wants to.

You need to ahve facts before bashing akal takhat. Do not tell that you do not know if

Ranjit singh is occupying kothi or not? He is occupying a kothi.He was also present at Darshan singh's

grandson's wedding which is violation of akal takhat edict.

Do not change subject from one to another. The thread was addressed to akal takhat jathedar asking sangat to

go to a dera. Do not twist it to makkar.

See thug Sarna courting RSS touts who have been banned by akal takhat not to have contacts

You agree that video is on propaganda site of ragi darshan.

Watch video first before taking a stand. Makkar has been shown talking on

two different subjects and there is cut whcih is obvious to not to miss unless one

wants to.

You need to ahve facts before bashing akal takhat. Do not tell that you do not know if

Ranjit singh is occupying kothi or not? He is occupying a kothi.He was also present at Darshan singh's

grandson's wedding which is violation of akal takhat edict.

Do not change subject from one to another. The thread was addressed to akal takhat jathedar asking sangat to

go to a dera. Do not twist it to makkar.

See thug Sarna courting RSS touts who have been banned by akal takhat not to have contacts

Just because it's on the propaganda site of darsh doesn't equate the video to be fake. Exposing the truth is not bashiing Sri Akaal Takht Sahib. Like I originally said, exposing these laalchi jathedars that are supported by Badal has nothing to do with respecting Sri Akaal Takht Sahib.

So what if Bhai Ranjit Singh was seen there there were rumors spread that Bhai Ranjit Singh supported him but he clears it up here :

I remember you posted the picture but what was the date from?

Just because it's on the propaganda site of darsh doesn't equate the video to be fake. Exposing the truth is not bashiing Sri Akaal Takht Sahib. Like I originally said, exposing these laalchi jathedars that are supported by Badal has nothing to do with respecting Sri Akaal Takht Sahib.

So what if Bhai Ranjit Singh was seen there there were rumors spread that Bhai Ranjit Singh supported him but he clears it up here :

I remember you posted the picture but what was the date from?

Are you telling us that Bhai Ranjit singh did not go to meet Ragi Darshan singh at his grandson's wedding?

Have you seen the jounalistic standard of this ragi site. It is rubbish. Instead of indulging in yellow journalism

they should face their opponents in SGPC elections like men. Sikhs have high moral standards.They do not

indulge in nindiya.If you bash someone he will also respond accordingly.

Jathedar akal takhat has done a good deed.He caught bull that is darshan ragi by horns and sent him

out of panth for blaspheming Guru sahib. Do you not like that?

Sarna is the worst guy, he is a chamcha of people like tytler and the rss. That's a different subject though.

So he should be treated accordingly. We should not show him kids gloves.

Are you telling us that Bhai Ranjit singh did not go to meet Ragi Darshan singh at his grandson's wedding?

Have you seen the jounalistic standard of this ragi site. It is rubbish. Instead of indulging in yellow journalism

they should face their opponents in SGPC elections like men. Sikhs have high moral standards.They do not

indulge in nindiya.If you bash someone he will also respond accordingly.

Jathedar akal takhat has done a good deed.He caught bull that is darshan ragi by horns and sent him

out of panth for blaspheming Guru sahib. Do you not like that?

I don't follow ###### because i consider the website to be rubbish, what i'm saying is if you make a video and tomorrow they post it on their website, it doesn't mean that video is fake.

Jathedar did a good job sending him out of the panth but it was panthic SInghs who compiled the evidence and pushed them to push this heretic into tankhaiya, but that doesn't maaf them from what they are doing now. They still need to be held accountable for all their actions.

I said he did go meet him, you posted the picture before when i wasnt too aware of the whole situation but i want to know when exactly was this picture taken? Was it before or after darshoo was tankhaiya.

They should follow the hukamnama not to associate with RSS and those who do beadbi of SatGuru Maharaj.

http://panthic.org/articles/3768

http://www.panthic.o...2007-12-26.html

It was around March/april 2011. This is waht i posted that time.

Incidentally in the link below, Bhai Ranjit singh is seen in the company of Ragi darshan where he had gone to congratulate

Ragi on his grandson's marriage. He knew that Ragi is excommunicated. It seems Bhai Ranjit singh thinks

that he is a panth in himself.

http://######.org/newspics/2011/01Jan2011/11%20Jan%2011/11%20Jan%2011%20PDS%20potra%20marriage.htm

It was around March/april 2011. This is waht i posted that time.

Incidentally in the link below, Bhai Ranjit singh is seen in the company of Ragi darshan where he had gone to congratulate

Ragi on his grandson's marriage. He knew that Ragi is excommunicated. It seems Bhai Ranjit singh thinks

that he is a panth in himself.

http://######.org/ne...%20marriage.htm

I don't think it was taken in 2011 at all, please check the date. The article says december 3 but does't say year. Maybe 10' or 09'.

Whatever it is, watch the video I posted of Bhai Ranjit Singh talking about Dasam Bani with Bhai Gurcharanjeet Singh. It clears up the entire controversy.

--------

Back to topic someone please get this video of him saying this cult leader was doing good Sikhi parchar.

We are going a bit off topic sangat ji.

Its important that we get the video for future reference, I think it was aired yesterday around 6.30.

I wonder if Sikh Channel can post the video here?

The main problem is that to get to the uppermost postions, Jathedar of SGPC of Akal Takht you have be aligned with Akal Dal which is not right.

Jathedari should be given on merit, Jathedar of Akal Takht should be of the highest character and selected by the panth, not politicians.

Whats disappointing is that sangat in general are not aware of these issues. It must be stressed how important sri Akal Takht and SGPC are.

I urge sangat to do Ardas for chardi kala of panth.

Maharaj kirpa karo! Panth nuu change (good) sache (truthful) suche (clean) leader baksho!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh