Sign in to follow this  
.- Prabhjot Singh -.

Khoob Teri Pagri - S. Gurcharanjit Singh Lamba

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh Guru Roop Sangat Jeo,

3a.jpg

Just finished digitising this well-researched book by S. Gurcharanjit Singh Lamba. Although written as an open letter to monay and Sikhs who prefer to wear caps, etc instead of turban, it is equally inspiring for dastar/dumalla wearing kesdharis as well. Please do have a read jeo :)

Download this book from SikhSangat: http://www.scribd.co...jit-Singh-Lamba

Dhanvaad jeo! :happytyper: :)

• Like 3

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• They definitely have resentment. I have heard some of this underlying remarks which suggest this, " Tu te sirf baharo  aiya vah " But the "incest " like thing gets to me and they have no shame. Where as we have grown up with goreh's, " bonk them, <banned word filter activated> that, dump them to get off with that one!" Our elders need to be questioned. How can they bring us up to feel inferior to people from Punjab when the people are this way. Was Punjab always this way and were they b.s'ing all along? 
    • It's very subtle but they seem to resent us purely because of the accident of us being born overseas. I'd understand if the person in question is a clown, but not so much if he or she are fairly decent and respectable. There's a palpable yet very subtle hostility even between cousins from the same family when Beletiyeh return to their family home on an excursion. This type of mentality is a telltale sign of a primitive intellect, and it's those people who require minimal prodding to turn into actual and dangerous threats.
    • A place to post concise news articles and images of the deepening degradation of our world. 
    • Get off the Internet as other people are suggesting. I think you might have reached a point where all the stuff around you has reached a limit and you're (involuntarily) switching off emotions just to cope. 
    • I totally disagree. Dasam Granth is different from SGGS ji for sure, with a heavier focus on social matters, literature, language, politics, culture, Indic mythology etc. etc. Repurposing traditional narratives to suit contemporary Sikh needs has also been done.    If Guru ji used narratives to explain things to Sikhs, it's on you to try and grasp the underlying themes and points of the narratives, not discard them because of your own preconceptions and mental conditioning go against this. 

Important Information

Terms of Use